1st job a slap in the face! Then more bad news.

Becker

Name
Becker
1st job today was a slap in the face!
See for yourself.

image1_zpsf60bd2de.jpg

image2_zpsa96434af.jpg

I was also late, but that pales in comparison as to why. Large truck, vs bike. All that was left in the road was what looks like a bike, hard to make out. Looks like it had been though a garage disposal. No clue to the condition of the rider.

Then, been on pins and needles the past couple of days. Someone very close to me. She is 17, known her since she was 11 is going though all sorts of tests. CAT scan Monday night at ER, MRI today.

You never really know how small your problems are until a child you love is facing possible medical issues. Hoping for the best. This is a spectacular young lady.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Becker

Name
Becker
Ok... 1st time client.

Small house.. Maybe 1200 sq ft.

She shows me 2 super small bedrooms, a decent family room and master.

Husband shows up mid way though with 2 rented dehus.

Never in all my years of cleaning res carpet have I ever had a client rent dehus for a carpet cleaning.

A real slap in the face, but not to hard as this was the 1st time I cleaned for them.

Makes me wonder what the last guy did.

hogjowl

Idiot™
My first job of the day was a reservice. My boy is working alone while I am away and I forgot to tell him to move the love seat and chair in the Den. The invoice said open areas only ... always has for years ... but I forgot to tell him to move the things in the Den anyway.

This being a boss is not natural.

I got to get better at it

Next he went and estimated and sold an $800 carpet, tile and grout job.

Back
Top Bottom