1st job with Techno

I love this thing, also now in love with o2 pre spray, used them both for the 1st time on this job and the carpet brightend up real nice.

6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFsMQcaNfCU6]

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Looks awesome man, now you can call your buddy back :lol:

Jerry

Supportive Member
Looks good, the machine was alot quieter than I expected, where do you usually plug into?
Thanks!
Jerry

Terry did a nice job sound proofing the machine. It sounds even quieter in person then on video.

Bill I didn't know you called? I've been missing lot of calls lately, sometimes my ringer gets turned off accidentally.

Lefty724

Name
E
Looks awesome Andy! Glad you like it and the juice!!

What did you use to spray the 02 down?

What kind of dry times would you say you are getting out of that thing?

G

You carry a spider box for help? I used an electric system before and was really impressed with it.

Darren

Floor guy,
I didn't have the machine completly installed & ready to work till around the 15 th , then I got SLOW, SO I've only used it twice so far . (tested it on my living room and did that job on the video)

Dry times have been around 2 hours with wet pass forward and backwards. I have a good amount of work lined up next week and plan to use it on all jobs , so I'll have a better idea of dry times as I use it more. I sprayed the o2 with a pepsi tank. Still need to get some rinse. BTW, Hope that foam machine is working well for you.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
it looked to me like a heavier application of prespray would have helped really make the carpets pop clean alot easier. I would recommend a hydroforce sprayer, the end result looked good but it looked like it was taking more time than I would have liked to see on the cleaning shots.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
What psi are you running and what flow are you running to get 2 hour dry times. I would like to see one in person.

Lefty724

Name
E
Thanks Andy! I have a little 02 left too, but want to wait for some rinse before I use it again. I keep 02 in the van in case I come across some wool?

Haven't used the machine yet but will soon!

Brett

What length of hose were you using, and what is the maximum length Terry says you can run and get good performance without adding a booster

Becker

Name
Becker
Looks real nice..

One question,, why did ya set the hose reel so far back, that has got to be a PITA..

I have room in front of the reel to put stuff. and Sence I'm a former high school athlete , it's no problem for me to jump in the van and work that reel. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom