1st Monkey Pad Job

RickL

Well I did my first monkey pad job a small powder room with etching from where their grand daughter had gotten sick. It was dull but not so badly etched that you could feel any indentation with a fingernail. Black Nero Marble with some scratching, I advised the customer that I would have to use my diamonds to get the scratching out (as advised by Dana) she did not want us to take the extra steps as she had appointments and wanted it polished for the holidays. Well to my surprise the 800 grit took out the scratches and the floor came out great. Unfortunately the after pics are not so great due to the new shine the reflections were every where and the dark dark dark sink and commode made it look like the floor is kinda washed out. But it turned out great and the customer has already booked us for Jan to do up stairs bathrooms.
Concerning the scratching this was pretty bad and came right out yet their might be a small light scratch somewhere else that you would thing would come up but didn't so I would not make any mention of removing scratches maybe if your taking the floor down with the 800 but definately not with just a polishing.

Back
Top Bottom