2 1/2" waste tank manifold

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Guys,
I was just talking to Mikey about these, if you would like us to make some we will. In fact any suggestions of would be great. We are going to be working on some things over the winter and these were on my list. Several types so we can bolt a nice clean hook up to our waste tanks.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Guys,
I was just talking to Mikey about these, if you would like us to make some we will. In fact any suggestions of would be great. We are going to be working on some things over the winter and these were on my list. Several types so we can bolt a nice clean hook up to our waste tanks.

I have been using 3 of Greenie's now for a number of years and really like them. They are made of anodized aluminum which helps keep the weight of the lid down. I like that they don't have barbs so the hose goes on and off nicely yet there are no leaks.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I have been using 3 of Greenie's now for a number of years and really like them. They are made of anodized aluminum which helps keep the weight of the lid down. I like that they don't have barbs so the hose goes on and off nicely yet there are no leaks.

Cool thing about my Greenies dual 2.5 elbows......the 2.5 fits the outside, the 2" slips inside.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
They are very similar to the picture above but with a square mounting plate.

.... while Peeing into the vacuum hose

Name
I'm Rick James
I made a 3 inch vacuum port from PVC elbow I bought from home depot.. I just used my drill to cut a 3 1/4" circle in the tank, mounted the elbow.. It took about 10 minutes to do and under $15 in parts and is just as durable and good as the pics shown above. I run a 2 1/2" line coming out the van and shortly after that it converts to a 2 " hose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom