2.5 hose users

dgargan

Greenie did it again. He makes life so easy for us cleaners. He hooked me up with a 2.5 barb on a bracket that bolts to the floor so you can hook your 2.5 hose up quickly and with one hand. I sent him some pic's of how it looks and maybe he'll post them here so you can see. I'd do it but can't figure out how to do it.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
go get an acct at photo bucket...greenie told me to and walked me through it a bit..and it works slick..and its free

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
so are you saying "your hooking up your hose with one hand" everyday
.........pervert.......... think of Liz, the kids, for gods sake get a grip......oh you have a grip of it don't you......

G

Dave.. I know you're a Butler brother.. but how i'm envisioning your setup in my mind.. i dont see it as an advantage to be able to do it one handed.

Sort of like a cleaner.. with the big TM..s aying they have so much flow N' Vac.. that they dont' have to make a second rinse or dry pass.

with Cuffs.. i still like the 'peace of mind' of using 2 hands just to make sure i have a good connection..
and with my method.. i will ALWAYS do the second rinse and dry vac pass.. for peace of mind.

Just thinking out loud brother.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Dave;

We recently made an elbow for Samson Rollins that has 2" Internal Pipe threads inside (2.38") and 2.5" slip-on outside.

It would fit on many of the recovery tanks out there.

You can hook up with either size hose.

Larry Cobb

Scott Rogers

DSCF0361.jpg

DSCF0362.jpg

DSCF0363.jpg

DSCF0364.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF0361.jpg
    DSCF0361.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 161
  • DSCF0362.jpg
    DSCF0362.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 170
  • DSCF0363.jpg
    DSCF0363.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 176
  • DSCF0364.jpg
    DSCF0364.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 159

Greenie

Glad all is well.

That lil' gizmo was requested by one of your fellow Butler brothers, I already had the 2.5" thin walled joiner, just made a base plate for it.

I can see many uses for it now.

Most of our really cool stuff comes from talking with the cleaners from around the world, they just need someone to make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom