2.5 manifold from Greenie

T

The Magician

Any one have a Greenie 2.5 tank maniflold lid for sale?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
You can come check mine out, Jimmy. Maybe you can build one.....or call Lisa. She probably stocks one for your machine.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I have the dual swept elbow for a CDS tank I may be willing to part with

T

The Magician

Thanks Robert I would like to check it out. Chris Pm mme for price. Don' t think Lisa has them

Chris A

Name
Chris
sweendogg said:
Chris Adkins said:
I have the dual swept elbow for a CDS tank I may be willing to part with

Going back to 2" Not liking the 2.5 " hose?

When I got my new machine I could never deal with the idea of cutting into the fresh shiny red waste tank... plus we do a fair amount of 200'+ runs and I really need the reel space. Jimmy, lemme get back to you I'm not even sure what I paid for it originally.

Chris A

Name
Chris
It's a 4.8 cds, I've had it about 2 years now, the old 4.7 was the one I did all the mods to.

T

The Magician

John its the double manifold that bolts on top of the tank lid.

T

The Magician

John maybe I'm not explaing it right. Single unit with 2 2.5 outlets. Got a pic?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Oh you explained it right. I don't have one of those. I have the single 2.5" sweeping elbow not the dual. I never brought a dual in. I have sold alot of the single. It has been hard enough convincing folks to run 2.5" let alone dual 2.5"'hose lol

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
are any of these is what you are looking for................

DSC01722.jpg

DSC02033.jpg

DSC02040.jpg

DSC02046.jpg

DSC02047.jpg

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Chris.. you got yours in RED? kinda of cool.

any ways, if you have the 2.5 elbow, you don't have to cut anything on the 4.8 lid. the opening is already 2.5" You simply have to put four holes on it for new bolts.. if you are using the single manifold elbow. The only thing I had to do was to cut a notch so I couild keep one 2" plastic elbow for my 50 foot runs or auto upholstery.

Chris A

Name
Chris
It's a dual elbow, I'll probably put 'er in over the winter, at least to combat those plastic 90 stockers...

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Jim Martin said:
are any of these is what you are looking for................

DSC01722.jpg

DSC02033.jpg

DSC02040.jpg

DSC02046.jpg

DSC02047.jpg

I've got the bottom elbow on my Genny. 2 1/2 goes over the fitting, 2 inch goes into the fitting. Very convienient. Make sure nothing interferes with the bolts under the lid. When I installed mine, the bolts interfered with the waste basket, but all's well.

T

The Magician

Jim either the 3 or 4th picture will work for me. Thinking about make it out of PCV. Thanks for the tip RW

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom