2 Days with the zipper

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I have only used it on one empty house yesterday and today. It takes a little to get use too.
Pros: It will out clean by ti wand(18 flow) at 10 flow. I got the 13.5 inch model with two handles. It is easier then wanding, push-pull. The same time or a little faster then the wand.
Cons:It is heavy and bulky feel compared to a wand.It will not work in a home with furniture for me.
I can't wait to get it on commercial carpet, it will really shine there.The only part I am having a hard time understanding is how it out cleans a wand so easily. I will report more on my zipper as I use it. One of my best investments in a long time.

Name
Marcus
I have had mine 8 months...you are right on
If you will use your wand to carve out corners and under tables
And the zipper for main traffic it will work in homes...it is a time and back saver.
Faster dry time...no more bringing in fans .......
Take your time in homes and customers will be happy..lot less labor

Reactions: kingjoelking

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Used the Zipper on 3 furnished houses today.

Just seems to dry faster too, so I had a couple of jobs for elderly I really wanted to dry faster and another that was really soiled, so did the Zipper. The more you use it, the easier it becomes to train yourself not to clean like you are wanding.

One job was at the home of a SM franchise former manager and carpet cleaner. He sad he had never got his carpets that clean ever with their truckmount and cleaners (which honestly it sounds like just our regular agitate and flush with high Flow Prochem Titanium would have beat their cleaning job)

The Zippers are going over to Bemidji, MN again tomorrow afternoon for another difficult commercial cleaning project my brothers have. We want to see if it will do as well as all the other projects we have had it on so far.

Name
Marcus
My take on why it cleans better than a wand is this:
I believe some heat is lost on an open wand while the zipper is more like an oven...
I actually turn my heat down on the zipper....
Also the weight helps to deep clean..
Lastly it must just be the way thevacuum works as you are vacuuming front and back while you
Push and pull.

Back
Top Bottom