2" Flexible vac hose

I know Greenhorn has got it who carries it closer to FL?...Judson?

Yes im finally gonna join the dark side, all our trucks have 1"1/2 whips and my personal truck will be the first with the transition. I just hope this 2" is more flexy then my reg 2".

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Re: 2" FLexable vac hose

Get it at your local car wash supplier.

Greenie

No it's not the same stuff that someone recently reported "breaking every other week", that is usally some real cheap hose that actually splits.

Les Jones, has all the GreenGlides stuff in SC and some in FL.

hogjowl

Idiot™

Curtis:
I will be very interested to see if it works for you. Remember to keep us informed.

After a few months ...

Chris A

Name
Chris

'Lil Better from Wanders is the shit that splits every other week. Believe me, my 50' Lead is down to about 35" after 3 months.

TimP

I've had greenies flex hose over a year now. It is very flexible. I recently bought a strain relief due to heat causing bends at the cuff on the wand side (which greenie does sell). I have since lost that cuff and flipped the hose around and put the strain relief on to keep it from happening again, I used greenie's coupler and shoved it in the hose to make a permanant end. It's some good hose very flexible and easy to work with. For those with mega heat you need a strain relief or a different hose. Anyways I recommend it.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I've still got about 8 or 10 ft. of Greenies flexible hose at the shop ... I think. I grew tired of having to cut 4 to 6 inches off every time I turned around inside a closet or on the wrong side of a bed in a cramped bed room.

I can't imagine how quickly a tech could destroy it.

Greenie

Martin. I think that was the carwash stuff, very few people request the carwash stuff.

As for Joe's Lil' better name, he did something that I consider unscrupulous and irresponsible , he assigned unrealistic (and I beleive made up from thin air) Heat Ratings for his vac hose, He sold the Carwash hose as LB 200º, the truckmount hose as LB 250º, and LB 300º, indicating 300 degrees of operating temperature. :shock:

Most all vac hose is not rated over 140ºf sustained, and the best would be 160ºf.

As hose is sold to be more "flexible" and user friendly, you WILL need a strain releif at the wand liek Tim has to ensure you don't get a fold under heat and vacuum....it's just common sense.

TimP

Keep in mind it took me over a year with my cds to break the end off of mine with out a strain relief. That's with 220-230 temps atm. The strain relief should take care of the problem as it adds support to the most fragile part of the hose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom