2 million have seen Network Carpet Cleaning

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok, they all may not have actually visited the site but that's how many have seen the adds....as far as I can track of course...there are more that I don't have reports on.

I've listed Network Carpet Cleaning on Network Home Services...but Network Carpet Cleaning still stands on it's own. That just means more people will see it.
It's just another way to promote Network Carpet Cleaning.

Who's next?

Click the banner below
down-arrow%20-%20red.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
and just think if each had given you a nickel.

Lets see .05 x2-million, that's 5 carry the zero , times....uh...ummm........ well hell, you'd have a of of nickels. :wink:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Marc Imbesi said:
Ryan said:
How many have scheduled jobs off it?

Those are the numbers I wanna see and the only ones that should matter.

Why would it matter to you if another company can schedule a job or not?
Would you put your company infront of that many people if the other guy doing it only scheduled a few jobs?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Brian - Some marketing efforts attract certain types of clients. I think some might be wondering if you're attracting price shoppers(with N.C.C.) that are just going to waste most of these guy's time, as they charge a higher rate. If people using your services have a lower conversion rate, they either 1) suck on the phone, or 2) its attracting price shoppers.

I would be interested to know from anyone using Network Carpet Cleaner(not you Brian), what type of prospects they're getting from it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hoodle, I have no way of knowing anyway. Unless they tell me.

The beauty of the Network Carpet Cleaning site is YOUR website pops up in the Network website. So it your website attracts price shoppers then there you have it, if not...then there you have that.

I promote quality on the site because I don't like wasting my time with priceshopper either.

But remember, price shoppers are attracted by the ad not the advertiser.

I promote my site to female homeowners 27 and up, married...possible children and pets.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
What I mean, Corkster is, you site is the initial hit, right ? I guess what I'm asking is what are the keywords and what not that you're using for your SEO ?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Carpet Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning USA yada yada

No "Cheap Carpet Cleaning", "Low Ball Carpet Cleaning" lol

It's basically "Dirty Carpets?" in the click links.

Something like that.

The keywords I use aren't as important as the targeted demo that I market to.
I'm able to narrow it down to what I said in the previous post.

I was looking back at my site...I don't use the word "Quality" per say but I think the site "says" quality.
Just my opinion on that.

I am just looking for people who need carpet cleaning. I am sure there will be priceshoppers as well as quality minded customers.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I assume you really mean 2 million gross impressions, not technically that 2 million people have seen your ads. Big difference in many ways.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ken Snow said:
I assume you really mean 2 million gross impressions, not technically that 2 million people have seen your ads. Big difference in many ways.

Yes, I in no way have had that many visitors....yet. :wink:
These are just the ads that pop up in different websites etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom