2 service monster suggestions.

Mike Draper

1. On the orders tab where you can see "invoices with balance due", it would be nice if the "blue" turned "red" when the invoice was past due rather than having to run a report. Seems like this would be a much more simple and efficient way of seeing who is late.

2. I would like to be able to pull up a client and see how many referrals and who they have given me in their profile, rather than go pull a report, enter in a date and search for their name. Again, this would make things much easier and efficient for me. What do you guys think?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Mike Draper said:
2. I would like to be able to pull up a client and see how many referrals and who they have given me in their profile, rather than go pull a report, enter in a date and search for their name. Again, this would make things much easier and efficient for me. What do you guys think?

I've been running into that also. And, as many have mentioned, if it could automatically send the refer a thank you card for sending us a referral would be nice as well.

I also like to add, I'd like to able to track my emails if I am emailing from the scheduling section, you can't track your emails this way after you send them, like you can on Outlook where you go into the sent folder. They told me they're working on that too.

steampro

Name
Ryan
Yes to all of these suggestions, I like the automatic thank you sent out for referrals idea, we send out a $20 off card for referring a new customer so it would be awesome if that could be automatically thrown in with the "thank you". That way it would actually get done rather than trying to sort through a month or so later to figure out who I owe gift cards, which is what I do now.

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
I want full access through other browser's than internet explorer. I also want full access from mobile devices like android and iPhones. Not the mobile water downed site.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I would like it if they would send my reminder cards, like they were suppose to 3 weeks ago... Tired of e-mails and calling them.. But they will probably tell me its my fault cause i didnt do something right i am sure.. I will call again tommorrow i suppose

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
tracywalker said:
I want full access through other browser's than internet explorer. I also want full access from mobile devices like android and iPhones. Not the mobile water downed site.

You can use it on your droid and iphone but you need to use an app like Logmein, only issue I see with that is that the screen on cell phones are too tiny when you're in a rush in front of clients or when clients are on the phone w/ you and you're trying to log in, etc. I don't use the mobile version at all. I've been using my iPad 3G now since I got it, using logmein insight app, It's been great so far, use it to log into my office laptop on IE so I have access to everything I need on the iPad.

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
tmdry said:
tracywalker said:

You can use it on your droid and iphone but you need to use an app like Logmein, only issue I see with that is that the screen on cell phones are too tiny when you're in a rush in front of clients or when clients are on the phone w/ you and you're trying to log in, etc. I don't use the mobile version at all. I've been using my iPad 3G now since I got it, using logmein insight app, It's been great so far, use it to log into my office laptop on IE so I have access to everything I need on the iPad.

Thanks! I will try that out. With some of the new 4.3 inch androids size should be ok. I may get the new archos 101 android tablet so size will not be a problem with it.

dgargan

The logmein program takes too long and is not very user friendly because of the mouse action. I hate it. Just let me log on like I did with Full Circle's program and see everything!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
dgargan said:
The logmein program takes too long and is not very user friendly because of the mouse action. I hate it. Just let me log on like I did with Full Circle's program and see everything!

I agree it is not the fastest, but it gets the job done.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
OK I’m here and yes we are listening.

Keep this thread going and Mike and I will set up a time in the green room to address these, and other concerns next week. Oh, it’s on!

This is what we are all about, you make ServiceMonster better just by using it, you know that right?

danbrown

I would like an audit for emails sent to customers. There have been many times where Ive sent an email, and then sent another one because I forgot whether I had sent the first one or not.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
danbrown said:
There have been many times where Ive sent an email, and then sent another one because I forgot whether I had sent the first one or not.

That's funny, and I thought I was the only one that did that too!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
A quick note at the top of the routes would be cool like

"Ron can handle another job"
Or
"No more jobs for Ron Today"
Or Or
"Schedule only for Roseville on this route today"

You get the idea...maybe make it a Yellow with an alert symbol on it or sumtin like dat.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I would like to schedule the customer before I enter their information.. So that I can pick the day and time first.. Because you always look at thay first anyways..

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I used logmein again on the iPad with a newer i5 processor laptop and it was much faster, but it is still not as fast as a regular laptop, if I'm in a rush with a ton of calls, and things going on, it's hard to input it quickly esp from the truck.

I really do think at least to me, the most important thing is to be able to run it on any browser (not the mobile version), so I don't have to keep using logmein. I know they're working on it for 2012, but it's still Spring and that is a year from now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom