2 spots of dog blood the size of quarters.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Booked one for tomorrow, told him to blot by pressing with a towel, moisten slightly with a sprayer of water and blot again and leave it alone. Told him it should come out as long as he doesn't scrub it in. After all of the splatter patterns I have cleaned at trauma scenes this should be a piece of cake, but I still wanted your opinion on it. I try to make sure our local police always get my best service. Is this something I should try to fit in today or will waiting a day not make much difference?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
you do trama clean up and your asking about 2 small spots of blood...hhhmmm

easy clean up if it doesn't rinse out hit it with some peroxide you will be fine..
i have waited several days and still had no issues..may need some rust remover as
blood has iron in it and on occasion it will leave a small rust spot.
hope that helped and i was just busting your balls..

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
use "cool" water , not hot

as long as they don't put anything on it, peroxide and ammonia should make you a hero

..L.T.A.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I figured as much, but I wanted to double check. With "Dog Blood" there is always a chance they mean "Somebody didn't put a diaper on their bitch in heat". As much as I knew blood is blood and it will come out I felt I would be doing Officer whatsisname a disservice by not asking. I have always had a low opinion of law enforcement and authority in general, so I try to make sure I overcompensate by giving them the BEST service and treatment I can.

ascrubabove

2 weeks ago I cleaned dog blood, big dog (150 lbs +) got its leg stuck in a metal foot board and bleed a puddle the size of a 5 gallon bucket on its side! peroxide and a little ammonia did the trick

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
B&BGaryC said:
I have always had a low opinion of law enforcement and authority in general,

"always"??

why's that?
Did your 1st grade teacher make you skip recess and write on the black board 500 times

"I will not eat paste again".... :lol: :lol:

I know a bunch of cops .
Some are assholes and some are all'ite
A coupe are good friends and one is family
i shoot with quite a few too

By and large they can't shoot worth a chit.... :lol:

..L.T.A.

Name
Nate W.
steve frasier said:
I agree but isn't blood pretty harmless once it dries, should be more worried about snot/flem

You don't who has what... That's why mom always taught me not to touch spots that look like dried blood... Use gloves... I'd rather be safe then Brian... :lol: just kiddin B... But you still are sick for saying and smearing it...

This is pretty extreme, but a excon I knew got hepatitis C from prison tattoos... Seems like a reused needle if you ask me..

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
there is nothing wrong with using gloves

Your skin is a natural barrier so unless you have open skin how can it get in from dried blood, I would think if you are getting a tat, that is quite a different story. You are getting poked with a needle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom