2000 Electric Northstar Diesel Burner pressure washer

Don336

Name
DJ Settle
I have a Northstar 2000 Psi diesel electric pressure washer that i plan to us to heat my truck mount. I plan to by pass the pump and just use the diesel burner for heat.

Has anyone heard of someone using a heated pressure washer with a heavy duty wet dry vac to clean carpet. I have this crash idea that I could use it as a back up if my truck mount went down.

Don336

Name
DJ Settle
I have a Northstar 2000 Psi diesel electric pressure washer that i plan to us to heat my truck mount. I plan to by pass the pump and just use the diesel burner for heat.

Has anyone heard of someone using a heated pressure washer with a heavy duty wet dry vac to clean carpet. I have this crash idea that I could use it as a back up if my truck mount went down.

Wet/Dry Vacuum, 1.33 HP, 20 gal., 120V
By HOOVER
Product Description
Wet/Dry Vacuum, Peak HP 1.33, Tank Size 20 gal., Commercial Series, Air Flow 225 cfm, Amps 8, Static Pressure 78 In., Voltage 120, Watts 1000, Tank Material Stainless Steel, Hose Dia. 1-1/2 In., Hose Length 10 ft., Power Cord Length 50 ft., Wet Capacity 15 gal., Dry Capacity 20 gal., Drain Yes, Casters Yes, Filter Type Cloth, Hz 60, Height 36 In., Width 17 In., Length 17 In., 1 yr. Warranty, Includes 4 Piece Tool Kit; Dust Brush, Squeegee Tool, Scalloped Bristle Floor BrushCrevice Tool
11W079_AS01.JPG

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sounds scary, I'd never hire you.....well if I needed pressure washing I might! ;)

Seriously, try it out on your own property first!

Make sure you can recover what you're putting down. A pressure washer puts out quite a bit of flow.

Reactions: dealtimeman
Back
Top Bottom