2005 chevy, whitemagic pro 1200. only 800 hours for sale

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I know someone who bought a new butler and is selling this. Im not putting it in the garage sale cause its not mine. Just thought someone on here would be interested. PM and ill give you his info.

its a 2005 Chevy 1-ton ONLY 29,000 miles & a white magic PRO-1200 direct drive, ONLY 800 hrs.- This is the NICEST used unit I have ever seen! this guy is VERY picky, it looks new! he wants $26,000 firm, & he will get it, because of the condition!, if U have an interest

Scott Rogers

joeynbgky said:
I don't know anything about these machines.. why would a guy trade it in on a butler already? Maybe hes rich lol

It does make you wonder, Why trade a superior machine with low hours in a low mileage van for a Butler that is a weaker unit with a horrible layout compared to the WM.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ken Snow said:
He may have already depreciated it off his books and wants to get a good machine this time :-)

He may be a little Leary...of the WM company "financial" situation.. :idea:

The "hours"..versus.. "mileage" ....are correct... 8)

Just as many are "bAilInG" on the VORTEX... The FEAR of replacement parts & tech support,
may weigh HEAVY in his decision.... :wink:

Seems to be a GOOD deal for someone...looking for a PTO unit... :!:

Butler is NOT famous for taking ANY "trade-in's... :!

Ps I am assuming this is a PTO unit......"No Pics".... :?:

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

John Buxton

Yes, the WM Pro 1200 is a PTO unit. If it has the big blower, and high heat it cleaned circles around my Butler. WM says its a true 5.8 blower, Butler calls there blower a 5.8 but its not.

The biggest negative on the WM is where it was installed. If the distributor knew what they were doing. All Butlers are installed at the factory (I believe). My WM had the coolant hoses running along the driveshaft to the unit, man was it hot against your leg. The other thing that can cause problems is the driveshaft alignment.

I also really like Hydramaster PTO's.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
While it is a step down to buy a Butler, I can understand his decision considering the internal problems White Magic has gone through recently. Having a brand new Chevy or GM van UNDER WARRANTY is a huge stress reliever. The 05 Chevy van with 30K miles is a ticking time bomb full of soon to be needed repairs even though the 800 hours is a little less than I put on in one year. Everything under the hood will need to be replaced over the next few years. After my 03 Chevy WM Pro1200 went off warranty in 06 every fooking thing you could could think of went out bang bang bang bang. But after you nreplace everything it starts to be calm, it has gone 8 months without a repair and I have 80K miles and 8 K hours on the machine. The machine will give you no problems for years except for a couple blown hoses..Even my blower and pump belts don't need changing for probably 10 years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom