2009 Ford E250 is considerably taller than a 06 Chevy Express 1500.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Just picked up my new to me Ford with Cleanco 47 from Kansas City and it won't fit in my garage . At least we met some good people...

Russ Terhaar
The Clean Machine of Iowa LLC
www.thegreatcleanmachine.com

Scott Rogers

I have the same problem. my 99 e250 had 3" to spare, 2012 wont fit. Really hoping once the equipment in the 2012 sits down 2-3 inches.

Name
Brad Gouveia
Happen to me when I got my new van too. You can make the garage door go up anther inch or so and after you fill it with water and equipment it sit down a bit. If I go home with an empty water tank I can hear it barely rubbing on the top of the van. After you break it in a bit it sit a little lower too.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I had the same thing happen with my E250. Just a tip. I put a strip of colored tape on the antenna to mark the van's height for going into client's garages. Tall vans. But, they sure drive nice!!!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
CRASH put on a smaller set of tires as a last resort........

and plez don say you run the van in a custys garage......

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott Rogers

Becker

Name
Becker
is the door in the way or the framing?

The framing would be hard to move, but you door should open flat, adjust it, or buy an extension for the track, or opening it manually.

Scott Rogers

The framing would be hard to move, but you door should open flat, adjust it, or buy an extension for the track, or opening it manually.

My door was adjusted to go flat to get the 99 in. the 2012 is atleast 2 inchs taller. Im pretty sure once i transfer the equipment over it will fit though.

Last edited:

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Gotta do something, Russ... Winters coming!

It looks like your door can go up more. How do you like the 2009 so far?

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar

It's the framing. Not thrilled about it but we are busy and that's good. I've been working hard for this. Maybe when I get the water tank full, it will fit. I don't like it being like this but, like I keep telling my wife, "someday we are going to look back and laugh."

Russ Terhaar
The Clean Machine of Iowa LLC
www.thegreatcleanmachine.com

Scott Rogers

From my experience equipment weight doesn't bring them down that much. good luck.

Installed my machine last weekend, came down atleast 2-3 inch's fits in the garage now!! :-) happy dance

This van is so much nicer then any van I have driven in the past 25 years. I cant believe how much nicer these new vans are.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom