????????

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
as some know I replace my solution hose once a year and just rotate the old one to the top reel and only use it if some one is helping me with a large job or a back up......I replace my hose about 3 weeks ago....(good year as always)....after about the 1st week my wand filter kept plugging..about half way threw a job I would have to stop and clean it out......then clean it again before I started another job....that got old real fast.....made a few calls check everything out.pulled all my hoses made sure nothing was wrong..pulled every filter I have and they were clean.....I filter all the water that comes into the truck so I did not thing I would find anything any way..... I could not find a damn thing.....so ..for shits a giggles I turned the new hose off and the old one on and I have not had a plug since....

lets not over look the obvious......it is a hose problem....but I can't figure out what.I have taken the end off.cranked the truck up to 1000 psi and flushed the hell out of it and got nothing but clean clear steaming hot water in the bucket.......hook it to my wand and the filter clogs before I can finish a job..........but yet I have cleaned for over a week on the old line with out one clog.??

I do know my pulsation damper is weak if not complete out by now and I have one ordered and on the way.aside form that everything is working fine.........any ideas ?????????

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
0625080841.jpg

this is what is clogging my wand filter...........I had a easy straight forward job this am and some extra time so after I pre-sprayed the carpet I fired up the truck and turned on the new solution line .......I did 2 complete wand strokes and everything was plugged solid...........cleaned the filter rolled up the new one and turned on the old one and have been cleaning all day with not problems........once again..the obvious is the hose and I know I have to replace it......but before I even drug it into the house I flushed it in a bucket and got nothing but clean clear water.....I am more just trying to figure out what it is and/or why

Rex Tyus

Defective hose. Trash it or return it. Have no idea what that crap is but if it only happens with that one hose....there you go.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I'm not at all familiar with the Vortex so I don't really know what you mean when you say you turn on one line or the other. Is it possible that a fitting or some plumbing associated with that particular line is rotting inside?
Abviously its not the chemical or it would be ocurring with the old line as well.

Greenie

Holy crap Jim, that is a huge amount of scale.
If it's a NEW hose, there is no way you could have that much crap in a new hose, unless I missed something and it's not a new hose, but a new to you hose that was filled with Vawter's super sauce and left to harden for a decade.
I don't think Nick's EZ heat exchanger and rusty fresh water tank would have that much crap in it.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
it is a new hose............and this only happens when I use it...........this hose is only about 3 weeks old and this scale crap only comes out when I use it..........I have removed everything that feeds that line and have found nothing....

the only thing that I can figure is they sent me a hose that some one used and it sat and dried....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom