2400 sg ft/$1500

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
This is a vct job, strip and wax. The place jumped at my bid. Am I bidding these jobs to low. There are other cleaners in my area that advertise for this. I am going to have about 300 in materials.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
no but then again i aint looking at the job...

nor do i have the cost of living issues there...

but 2400...at .35 is $840.....but like i said, i aint looking at it...if i thought it was a pita, id go more...

so be happy you got it and have a low supply cost

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
From one Sweeney to another... WOW.. thats a great price!!! You did very well I'd say. Keep production up and you'll make a very nice little profit.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
My first vct job was 800 s.f. that I bid for $1000

I had no idea that was extremely high for my area, but I got the job anyways and we do it every year. I do give them a little more of a discount now.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
if i got paid that much on all my vct jobs i would have a swimming pool full of hundreds!!

62 cents a square is at least 250 an hour!

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
You did good Lyman. We started our pricing at .50 per s.f. back when we used to do it. Lot of factors in stripping and waxing like finish build up, type of finish you are removing, etc. I'm glad we don't do it anymore.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Finished the job today and charged 1400 and got a check on the spot. It took 7 hours and they were thrilled and want it every year. Came home to a small flood job for 225. 10 hours today and 1625 in my pocket, cool.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom