Re: Marketing to local maid services

You've got to speak the language first. :p

feature-set-pe-catalog.jpg

joe harper

Name
joe harper

Daddy said:
I've got several in my area and I wonder how to connect and get some work from them.

Most are 1 or two people operations.

What's the best way to market to them?

We give them 10% of the gross sale ...on refferals... :wink:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Make sure they know that you will bring them House Cleaning jobs.

And then bring them house cleaning jobs.

The best way to get what you want is to give what someone else needs.

joe harper

Name
joe harper

Brian Robison said:
Make sure they know that you will bring them House Cleaning jobs.

And then bring them house cleaning jobs.

The best way to get what you want is to give what someone else needs.

yes ...mArY is Correct.... :roll:

The sEcrEt is.............................................................................pay them the 10% everytime they "REMIND" the homeowner it is time to clean... :wink:

This allows you to turn a ONCE A YEAR cleaning......Into a QUARTERLY cleaning.... :idea:

You are adding CASH flow to the maids bottom line...&...making their job easier... :!:
Have the maid service book the job for the cleint....and have them pre-vac & set-up the job.!!!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

What Harpon is saying is obvious.

But if you want them to actually do it for you, you have to make them aware that you are doing the same for them.
If someone is working hard to get me work, I feel I am obligated to return the favor.
People (companies) helping people. Everyone chips in.

Just the fact alone that you will give them a referral fee doesn't keep you "in their face" enough...they will forget about you...unless you are sending them jobs on a regular basis...and if you can make money off of those jobs as well, it's a win win win.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins

I've noticed maids are also offering carpet cleaning now as well. Whatever that means.

I wanted to use them as a sub but not sure how to go about it since most don't speak the language and or do we know if they do good work.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner

I've a maid service that is asking 25% referral fee. Is that too much? Apparently she's getting 25% from another source and her "financial advisors" are telling her that she needs to get 25%.

I guess tit for tat, I could ask 25% from her as well. Incentive for both of us.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

I was refering my cleaning lady like crazy. She was getting so busy she kept showing up late to my house(I have to have it cleaned at a specific time) and I was getting no referrals. I fired her after she started hiring a couple girls because she didn't know where her bread was buttered, she begged to comeback and do it cheaper I let her but I do not refer her the company I pay cleaning companies for referals now and I get more.

The cleaners don't seem to understand that giving them $25 for the referal is alot less than the weekly jobs they get.

25% is way too much

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom