&%^$#&^%$#@............

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
IMG_6137.jpg

make sure you lube up that o-ring every now and then....apparently mine got stuck and when I went to pull the cap to clean the rod....the side got stuck and instead of coming straight up...it went crooked and snapped the tube........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
thats the water feed tube that goes down into the Hoss 700........

the thing is threaded so I had to easy out the broken part and jimmartinise it back together because I have a huge empty in the morning and I can fly threw it with this machine...

IMG_6136.jpg

IMG_6138.jpg

Name
BradFenstermaker
you gotta love rubbing the paddles together to bring a broken piece back from the dead.

Mind works better under pressure.

Name
steve snail
Thanks for the tip Jim. Looks like those would be good parts to have on hand. Just hate it when a cheap part has the ability to knock you out or handicap ya.

I stripped one of the the screws on the motor cap with the spacer...any thoughts? Have been using a bunge cord wrapped around the wheels at the axle to silence the "wheel vibration noise".

Steve

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Steve in Omaha said:
Thanks for the tip Jim. Looks like those would be good parts to have on hand. Just hate it when a cheap part has the ability to knock you out or handicap ya.

I stripped one of the the screws on the motor cap with the spacer...any thoughts? Have been using a bunge cord wrapped around the wheels at the axle to silence the "wheel vibration noise".

Steve

Just get one of these tapping re-threading tools at Home Depot.....in the electrical section and just slowly re-tap the threads....Handy little tool to have around....

21CG70XH27L_SL500_AA300_.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
GeneMiller said:
these machines are to new to have these kinds of problems.

gene

its a pretty harden steel tube....I played hell trying to work with it to get it back together...I ordered 2 of them so I can have a spare....it was more my fault then the machines...shit happens......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
the thread is the weak point....if the threads weren't so long and the rod went up into the fitting a bit....then it would be almost impossible to snap....

hogjowl

Idiot™
Would one of the back room Gods please change Jim's avatar? There is absolutely no reason why any of us should have to look at that picture if we are not on ***.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
boazcan said:
Jim Martin said:
the thread is the weak point....if the threads weren't so long and the rod went up into the fitting a bit....then it would be almost impossible to snap....

You nailed it as usual.

IMAG0664-1.jpg

Ours was like this but the thread didn't break just separated from the tube into a coiled line barely holding together.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
dealtimeman said:
boazcan said:
Jim Martin said:

You nailed it as usual.

IMAG0664-1.jpg

Ours was like this but the thread didn't break just separated from the tube into a coiled line barely holding together.

starting to also sound like the threads are being cut to deep....................

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom