cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
I,ll be giving a presentation at the show on how we make money in the apartment side of our biz.

I know a lot of people don't think there's money in it .but there is and I know some people don't make money when they try the apartment world .mainly because they don't know much about property management companies .
So I,ll be explaining all the in,s and out,s of this side of the trade, what you need , and don't need...how to get paid on time most of the time.

Apartments aren't for everyone . But if you want to know how to do it and like it
thats what I,ll be talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikey P

Administrator
Cu, If John would like to promote his event here, have him call Fred to inquire about buying a banner.

If you would like to reach thousands more with your lecture, think about publishing it here in article form.

FredC

Village Idiot
Just spray this in your ears:
<iframe src="http://rcm-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=000000&IS2=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&t=mikeboar-20&o=1&p=8&l=as4&m=amazon&f=ifr&ref=ss_til&asins=B0002IYQLO" style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
Lets cut to the chase. .
In the SF Bay Area what is an average day for your apartment truck?

i,ll give you some real stats of one truck on apartments only.
over a year
income 150k. Cleans and small repairs only. Does not include water damages, or pull treat and seal. Or pad replacement work and odor control (to rid a unit of real bad curry odor pays us 200 a day).thats not included in the 150k .
4 day week on avg
$65 to $75 a day in gas
$27 biweekly propane .

Mikey P

Administrator
Not bad if you can run a not so spiffy truck and a guy who is happy with 30k a year.

How many of those does Frisbie have on the road each day?

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
The gas bill is my own fault for getting a ford v8 e250 long body and having to carry water and all the tools and the Judson ain't a bud lite.
both Sean and Tim do better then 30k.
Frisbee is one reason I won't list a better break down of the numbers . I'm sure he lurks and I ain't gonna help him trim his biz. His trucks are pos with direct drives for the most part , his guys are poorly trained and his company truly is a hack company
If I gave the totals on including the W. D .work and the other extra work we do you would look at that side of the biz differently anyone would.
or put this way . Tammy walked from a V.P. position and good 6 figure income to come run the company. And you know how smart the lady is

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom