@

Mikey P

Administrator
Emails..

How many do you have collected of your customers?

Do you send out " something" at any regular interval?

You'll always get a few "I've moved or I don't have floors anymore" please remove me from my list most are cool about it, a couple won't be..

You're a fool if you don't and short sighted if you can't, sorry Mr Happy, it's time to ditch the Pee Chee, for Aron's sake..

Service Monster, HCP, Markate, that one Damon uses...

There's no excuse to not let your fans know your alive and hungry

Most think you have all the work you need

and none of can say that 365....

Reactions: Chris A

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I have to work on this no question, I have no problem doing the initial work but doing office work!?

thinking of hiring admin help company to drive rhis more

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Emails..

You'll always get a few "I've moved or I don't have floors anymore" please remove me from my list most are cool about it, a couple won't be..

You're a fool if you don't and short sighted if you can't, sorry Mr Happy, it's time to ditch the Pee Chee, for Aron's sake..

I am moving them to get emails....slow process....and our system can also send out email blasts once things are collected better....

But writing down the damn emails and getting correct is sometimes the pain in the butt....especially when the phones are ringing like crazy.

Yesterday we would have a rush of 5 calls all at the same time coming in....and of course just our daughter answering....

Then the phone will go dry for some time during the day....

And then you have to deal with the Northwoods mentality of "don't be bothering me with spam emails or phone calls"!

It is what it is and the North is slow to move to the "modern California ways"....

But as our daughter takes over a bunch of the office duties, I am on them to get email addresses...and also on the boy wonderers case to get a mailing address, email address and at least a credit card number....I hate chasing down invoices later! (so now I make them do most of that!)

As far as 365 days...nope...it doesn't happen...but on some of those days when it is -40 degrees below zero...there are not too many people that want to do anything but curl up in a ball with their fireplace and fireball!

Mikey P

Administrator

Use The Prep letter as the reason to collect.

FredC

Village Idiot
I got your latest email last night.

Are the normal contact and marketing email not separate in SM? There should be an unsubscribe.

FredC

Village Idiot
No unsubscribe feature and the wysiwyg editor blows in sm5
Other than a few people getting aggravated and telling you that you can be fined $42000 per amail (never happening) I doubt it matters. I like the "personal feel" of the email and unsubscribe may distract from that.........

BUT.....it is the law

Marketing emails should be separated from transactional emails and include an opt out. I think SM is set up for you to use an outside service/integration for marketing email purposes.

Last edited:
Name
Jeff T
I think this can be summed up in one sentence.

As a business owner, are you proactive, or reactive in business?

Reactions: Mikey P

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Emails..

None nope nada

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom