30 year old TM video

lance

Nice job Andy. Tell us what you think between using a porty and your new TM. How did you use the Mytee and the OP machine.....Hwe first and then OP or the other way around?

Is that a 1.5 inch tube on the wand? I think a 2 inch works better. Are you using 2.5 inch hose or all 2 inch?

Have a great day.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Larry Cobb said:
Shane;

Is it still operating ??

A 400 model ?

It might be valuable.

Larry
Still use it on ocassion, maybe once or twice a year. Don't remember the model and its tucked away, but it has a black base, gray tank and black recovery top. Two 2-stage vaccum motor and 100psi Surflo pump. The only thing missing is the weighted float inside the recovery tank.

lance said:
Nice job Andy. Tell us what you think between using a porty and your new TM. How did you use the Mytee and the OP machine.....Hwe first and then OP or the other way around?

Is that a 1.5 inch tube on the wand? I think a 2 inch works better. Are you using 2.5 inch hose or all 2 inch?

Have a great day.

Lance,
I've only used it once but so far I can say a TM has easy and vac power over a porty. The recoil set up that I had was ran from the van and was fairly close to being as easy but I can clean faster with this TM run higher psi and don't have to go as slow on the dry stroke yet dry carpet the same.

On jobs that I used both OP and HWE, I would OP clean first and then follow with hwe. I let OP do the heavy lifting so I didn't have to use a ton of water and carpet would dry very fast.

Yes I have a 1.5 wand. I know a 2 is better but that 1.5 was the best wand I could afford at the time.

lance

Thanks Andy. I also have an OP machine and am getting a TM very soon. I think it's great to have both, especially for commercial jobs.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i can't stand to look at the same machine for more then about 4 years before i'm ready for a change. this ones coming up on that I have already started looking with the sapphire scientific 570 ss in the lead. I just wish my supplier would get one in for a test run.

gene

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i did think about having it powder coated a new color but it would still be the same machine. maybe this summer i will pull the engine and replace the main seals and repaint it. i already have all the gaskets. it leaks about 3-5 oz every 100 hrs.

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom