33 blower hose runs

Don336

Name
DJ Settle
I was told by a manufacturer that 33 blower with 18 hp was good for 200 ft cleaning residential and 300 ft clean commercial. What are your thoughts. Is the extra 100 ft for commercial because you have a little more wiggle run with dry times? What kind dry time can i expect. New to cleaning.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Newbie have such low expectations, thus so many are easily sold sub-entry level machines.

You can get B- quality results with that combination if you have excellent chemicals, lots of time, and lots of work.

Learn to take sales spiels with more than a grain of salt. One mfg touts 1000' hose runs...oh my!

Reactions: dealtimeman

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413493145.159486.jpg

300 went out here : )

On a Fortay Seven, lol

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I've been using a 33 blower for a couple of months. I hardly go over 100 feet. I have my vac hose cut in 25 foot sections. As I work my way out of the house, a section comes off. I also put Dripods and an airpath out as I clean. I have no problem with dry times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lefty724
J

JS41035

You can clean fine with a 33. There are guys right now making bank with Banes. They might not know any better but they give there customers an awesome service experience and charge a lot.I know a guy who raised 5 kids with one. But there are just different rules with small blowers. Stay at 4 flow on residential. 6 on commercial. Dry strokes. Careful with a hydroforce. Maybe just use a pump up. Buy nice uniforms. Keep your truck clean and your head down. Then buy a Butler and be done with it.

braden

Name
Braden bell
I have a 33. I run 2 inch hose straight to a 2 inch tube wand. 4 jet six flow. I can clean comfortably out to 150. One dry pass and good dry times. I found flushing with a 4 flow made me go over many areas more then once. I would rather flush it all out with one pass then two with 4 flow. Just my experience.

Reactions: JS41035
Back
Top Bottom