360i for 33 blower truckmount

braden

Name
Braden bell
Would a 360i operate effectively on a small truckmount 33 blower. I talked to my local dealer and they told me it comes with 3 .15 jets but I could order it with whatever jets I want. I'm looking for something to help me power through the rat nasty which seem to be often. Right now it's strong prespray. Bust out the 175 and work really hard. But this tool is a heck of an investment. It would help if somebody could tell me honestly that the tile head does a good job. Atleast good enough for some commercial tile jobs. Any input is appreciated

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I honestly think the RV360i works better with smaller blowers. I used mine with a 45 blower and I think I get better results with a 33 blower. I think it locks onto the carpet more with a bigger blower. Just my humble opinion.

Mikey P

Administrator
I agree with Charlie that the i is better for smaller machines or portables.

Get a real Tile Spinner. Less fuss and better clearance under furniture

braden

Name
Braden bell
I kind of figured the tile thing. Never heard anything great about the tile head. What do you think on the jetting. I run in line filters and also have very clean water in my area so clogging isn't really an issue

Mikey P

Administrator
Jetting is fine, if not a wee bit too much.

Just keep an eye on the clear tube and make sure you get it all up. If it's taking way too long jet her down a wee bit

braden

Name
Braden bell
My main purpose would be those residential nasties. I just noticed there's a dhx 1.5 hours from me for 950 obo. Also an equipment dealer has a powerwand on ebay for 750. Any thoughts keeping in mind my main purpose. Thanks

braden

Name
Braden bell
The dhx is the powerwand with double handle and speed adjustment. He's got it on Craigslist for 800obo

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I would spring for a new 360i. You will use it and use it a lot. Is there someone close to you that will let you try one with your set up? I'm positive you will be happy with how it works with a 33 blower.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Those guys selling the power wands are probably doing so to fund their purchase of an "i" or "XL".

The power wand would work but so will you.

The "i" or XL" will do the work for you. Both of them should do what you want without the need for the 175.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mikey P

braden

Name
Braden bell
Tough call. Honestly I'm only sitting on a grand or so. So the 360i would involve charging some of it. Normally not to bad but winters slow. Then to top it off the couple bigger jobs I do have coming up are cgd which nobody says the 360 is good at so. I almost thought about the cx15 just for that reason but even with the reviews improving a little I don't believe it would perform well on res. Especially with a smaller blower. The dhx is tempting me because I can pay cash. I've watched videos of it powering through some nasties.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom