360i question

Buck1955

Name
John
I just bought a used 360i with the tile and grout ring. How does the ring attach to the shroud? Also, any tips for using it? I used it today for the first time, liked the side to side, and no height adjustment better than my original rotovac.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
The vac ring just floats around the outside while your scrubbin. To get under edges you'll have to take it back out of the vac ring.

Only PITA part about it IMO : )

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I returned the @ $400 tile head and ring almost immediately. The ring is too high to reach under the kick plate in standard kitchen situations. When you can get right up to an edge, it's too wide. It keeps you a good inch off the edge. Not a good option for tile IMO. 360i is excellent on resi carpet though. I have wondered if they will develop a brush for scrubbing. I think it might really work well for that. Someone said use a red pad under the pad driver but I haven't tried that. Potentially very versatile tool but so far rotary extraction is it's strength...it is a RE after all.

The Clean Machine

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
5y2e2ezy.jpg

: )

NW Spotless

Name
Jay
Shroud sits inside vac ring.
Hose comes off 360 & attaches to vac ring.

Has worked great for me in scenarios without pressure to drive a spinner tool.
I've done gas stations and gym locker rooms with 360 tile brush/vac collar with portable setup & came out great!
All I had to do on perimeter was hand clean edges with scrub brush attached broom handle - then clean wall to wall with 360 & tile attachments!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I have wondered if they will develop a brush for scrubbing. I think it might really work well for that. Someone said use a red pad under the pad driver but I haven't tried that.

I'm wondering if it would kill the wimpy motor and gears
there's a LOT of torque on a machine when scrubbing with a red pad or aggressive brush
Not sure a light duty machine like the 360 would handle it for very long

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Russ T.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom