360i turbo hybrid,mini turbo

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
first place I would check would be with Olson....He is more appt to take care of the guys on the board....

as far as the 360i....I hate to have him lose a sale but if I were you I would hold off a bit until the hoss has some time under its belt to see how it does...........

in short....you can thank me now ..or you can go ahead and buy one and hate yourself later.........

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thanks Jim. The 360i is still the best option out there. I thought you where happy call me next week and I will see what I can work up you sending it back towards a hoss. With that said I don't expect 100% agreement on anything but so far the 360i has had 54-1 with complete satisfaction with the purchase. We will work it out so you are completely happy too :)

Anyway call me Brendan and I'll take care of you. I wont promise the lowest but I'll promise the best service.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
360i on commercial carpet.....notice the hight......

IMG_5307.jpg

360i on a thick pile carpet......notice the hight.....you can not even see the bottom of it..

IMG_5570.jpg

this is how low it has sucked itself down into the carpet...

IMG_5575.jpg

360i on a not so thick carpet....notice the hight.....

IMG_5583.jpg

IMG_5584.jpg

now look at how the jets are set compared to the hight of the vacuum shoes....

IMG_5592.jpg

so what do you think is happening when the jets are trying to disperse the water to flush out the carpet.....

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I absolutely understand your concerns and issues Jim. I am not out there every day so I have to rely on you guys to tell em what's going on. For what it's worth no one else has brought up your issues and while I see why your worried I haven't heard of any damage or any in ability of it to clean, BUT I also make sure to tell everyone about your concerns and issues on cut pile so they have all the info as I value your opinion greatly so I make sure to pass it on so everyone has all the info before making a decision.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
no worries..it is not damaging anything..it is just streaking so bad that you can not use it clean the way it is set up...

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
In my experience with the 360i on both commercial and residential, I have not noticed the "so called" streaking. It has performed well on both types of carpet. Yes it does sit high on CGD on low on cut pile, it doesn't have hydrolics to notice that. !gotcha!

I just fininshed cleaning about 90k of commerical and the only compliant I had was, the way it left the carpet standing one way and laying down the other way. Picky customer.

Anyway, Jim brings up some vaild points, but I will admit the statements made are somewhat anal and mircro manage so to speak.

There is not one machine out there like the 360i, rx20 or the hoss thats going to remedy the concerns that Jim has spoken about.

The best way is for you to decide yourself and take everything else with a grain of salt.

And before the haters chime about my comments on Jim. Its just my opinion. :|

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
as of yet I can not speak about the Hoss....as fas as the RX it has never given me any type of streaking...

Anal....in my cleanings yes..that is what pays my bills.....but the pictures are pretty apparent what happens with the 360i on the higher thicker pile carpets...there is just no way those jet can flush out the carpets..they are to blocked off by the carpet...

look at the picture where it sucked it's self down and made the indent on the carpet...if you look close you can see the pipes to where the jets are connected....it is totally blocking off the spray....

I don't think I am trying to be to particular..I am just pointing out that there is a major design flaw in this machine...it is to low......

I guys who run portables are probably doing OK with it..but anything out there that has a decent blower..is going to suck this thing down to the carpet and it is not going to clean like it should.....

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Jim Martin said:
as of yet I can not speak about the Hoss....as fas as the RX it has never given me any type of streaking...

Anal....in my cleanings yes..that is what pays my bills.....but the pictures are pretty apparent what happens with the 360i on the higher thicker pile carpets...there is just no way those jet can flush out the carpets..they are to blocked off by the carpet...

look at the picture where it sucked it's self down and made the indent on the carpet...if you look close you can see the pipes to where the jets are connected....it is totally blocking off the spray....

I don't think I am trying to be to particular..I am just pointing out that there is a major design flaw in this machine...it is to low......

I guys who run portables are probably doing OK with it..but anything out there that has a decent blower..is going to suck this thing down to the carpet and it is not going to clean like it should.....

Whether the 360i or another machine Jim, it has to ride on something. Damned if you do and damned if you don't sort of thing.

brendan

Name
brendan
great pics jim thanks,,,yeah i was looking at the hoss,,looks like a great machine ,,but ive only a blazer xl..not the biggest truckmount and i also do apartsments with a porty so i thinking with the 5 vac ports my machinery mighten be up to the hoss?
you do have me a little concerned about the 360i,,i do see what your talking about,,

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
vincent said:
Jim Martin said:

Whether the 360i or another machine Jim, it has to ride on something. Damned if you do and damned if you don't sort of thing.

your correct..but it should not ride so low that the jets get blocked off and the machine can not do its job.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom