360i..........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
so who is the best person to buy one of these from......or who all carries them....

how much are they....

and are there any type of attachments or goodies that I will need with one......

guess it is time to start thinking about it before I have to buy my kid another damn car.......or pay his rent....or.....god knows what else.......

Mikey P

Administrator
Olson.

Just get the swoop head/ no brushes

call me when you get it and I'll clue you in to the very few idiosyncrasies of the tool

be prepared to go WOW!

Mike Draper

you had better call me, mike used to make fun of me for owning this machine. I probably have a good 1300+ hours on this thing. !gotcha!

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Mikey P said:
Olson.

Just get the swoop head/ no brushes

call me when you get it and I'll clue you in to the very few idiosyncrasies of the tool

be prepared to go WOW!

What he said....

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Jim Martin said:
so who is the best person to buy one of these from......or who all carries them....

how much are they....

and are there any type of attachments or goodies that I will need with one......

guess it is time to start thinking about it before I have to buy my kid another damn car.......or pay his rent....or.....god knows what else.......

John had a super sweet deal a couple weeks back if you were seriously wanting one of these.
Think it was 10% off, shipping included if I remember right.
Probably over now but I am sure he will take care of you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom