even a cave man can do it...........

IMG_5240.jpg

IMG_5238.jpg

IMG_5236.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I like it......I have used it on almost every job and all types of carpet.....

you really have to watch it on the higher pile carpets....it will streak on you if you go to fast and don't over lap...
I think it is because of how low it sets and does not allow the jets to disperse the water evenly......

unlike the RX..the thing can hug the walls and edge really good...and as in the picture above...it goes under the beds and fits under toe kicks....normally I would have to grab the wand and edge those areas...but now I don't....

It fits into tight areas...under desk....small closets...and it really easy to maneuver around....

the recovery on this thing still amazes me everyday....the carpets are drier then when I was using the Vortex.....

it does good on CGD....

took a bit to get use to and find the sweet spot with it........but it is a keeper.....

the only negative I can see with it........the thing slobbers like a St. Bernard....move it from room to room over a tile floor you better have a rag to wipe up all the water......wonder if a check valve somewhere might help this.........

Name
Nate W.
Hey Jim, your buddy Joe Bristor had some check valves to put in the jets of the RV360. I didn't order them though.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
RGH269 said:
All things considered is there any reason you would go back to an RX?

not really.....there have been a few times that I have questioned if the RX would have been better/eaiser.....but it is when I am doing the higher pile carpet....

I am planning on fixing my broken RX...I am looking for a few parts....I do not want to put to much money in it because I know 99.9% of the time the 360i will be the first one off the truck........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Nate The Great said:
Hey Jim, your buddy Joe Bristor had some check valves to put in the jets of the RV360. I didn't order them though.

I am pretty sure he would not sell me any......anyone else have them.........???

Jerry

Supportive Member
I agree with Jim, I use my 360i almost daily. It takes a little longer to do the job, but man does that thing clean and its easier on my body, I'm not beat at the end of the day. It's my "best buy" so far.

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
I would think not needing the crane in the V to get the 360 out would be as big a plus as any, not to mention carrying it up stairs is a breeze.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
yup.....and when the OG 1 i got goes to the shitter, i will be getting the 360 fer sure...

I like my RX for commercial stuff though...i been using it a bit more lately, and it just kicks the trash on the carpets i use it on...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I havent had to swing that thing out...( except to load at tree stump in the back of my Tundra ).......since I got the 360i.....even with my busted up disk's in my neck I can haul that thing up stairs with no problems......

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Jim, the only negative I see is potential damage to hard floors and wood surfaces. My 175 with a brush can cruise across hard surfaces to scrub a rug ot go into another room. Have you had any problems with surface damage?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
no not yet......I can skim it along the edge where the carpet meets the tile....but I don't do that with the hard wood floors...I grab the wand for that......moving from room to room on hard wood floors I normally lay down tarps anyway.....I really don't think I need to.....but....it takes me less time to throw down a tarp then what it will to worry about putting a scratch in one.......

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
lay a small towel at the doorway and lay the 360i on it. the vac holds it in place and it will act as a drip guard.
works on the rotovac dual cup.

gene

Mike Draper

edges next to wood or tile is a snap. I overlap and just tilt the 360 a little. It slopped a little water on the wood and I wipe it up.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
How do you start in a room with the 360i?

I caught my tech starting at the door and workign his way in.walking on the clean carpet.. He said its easier like that not having to worry about hoses.

Is it ok to work into a room?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
depends on who ya ask.....

i do both depending on the situation....

much like i use to be when waxing floors....i think WE (carpet cleaners) get a little TO anal on things...

Name
Lee Stockwell
Your shoes should never be dirty enough to make a difference.

That being said I always worked OUT of a room when using a powerhead, just like a wand.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
thats how I have been doing it forever.........rotary in......do the whole room and spin it around an head back to the door and tilt it out.....disconnect and pull out the hoses......

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I do have an employee.. he works solo 4-5 jobs a day! I wish I would go and do some manual labor! Wont catch me pulling a hose....:)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Work into a room and then go over your foot prints as you back back out.

I don't like to let my wheels or feet be the last thing that touches the carpet.

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
I bet your swirl marks and figure eights and power wand trails really look professional. Could you post some pictures?

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
if i'm just cleaning the traffic pattern and wanding the rest then i clean my way in other wise all the way in.

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom