4.5 years with my Vortex........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
summed up in 8 minutes......

r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dca0zH5otpEr]

if you don't know the song...just listen carefully.....

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
deereatingpopcorn.gif

F

FB7777

over built over priced, shitty layout POS was what I thought when I saw one at JonDon NH in 2007

at least you made it through the experience without going under

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
pfred said:
over built over priced, shitty layout POS was what I thought when I saw one at JonDon NH in 2007

at least you made it through the experience without going under

I was good to me...I'm just have a little fun......

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
you got good use out of it.. after 4 years you should get new equipment anyways... same thing with a car. sell it to soeone else when they get that age so they can take care of the problems when they come up.

F

FB7777

I think Jim fell a little short of " 4 years of problem free service "

I thought the Vortex was supposed to last longer than a nick-o-mount

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I think a less mechanically skilled person than jim would have been screwed

Mikey P

Administrator
Cooper says you bought it to be like me, Mikey P Worlds Highest Rolling Carpet Cleaner.

Is that true Jim?

Go over to the Clean Fax Board and read his latest cracker spittle tantrum, a true classic.

and can we take this down until after I sell mine?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Am I still allowed to say "I told you so"?

Wait for it....

Not you Jim....just everyone who had a hard-on for the V in general.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mikey P said:
Cooper says you bought it to be like me, Mikey P Worlds Highest Rolling Carpet Cleaner.

Is that true Jim?

Go over to the Clean Fax Board and read his latest cracker spittle tantrum, a true classic.

and can we take this down until after I sell mine?

you did manage to bring it to my attention...but never the less...Jim is a big boy and can make his own decisions.....

cooper is suffering from tunnel vision...things have gotten personal and he has a rough time seeing things around him....

F

FB7777

the boy sounds a wee bit returded
w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCHSXFsHOykw]

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I bet him and nickey both wake up in a cold sweat at night...sit up and yell out Mikes name.......

Becker

Name
Becker
Hey Jim,

What do you do with all the extra time on your hands now that you are not replacing or rebuilding nearly every part of your once beloved Vortex?

Oh... Making videos.. shiteatinggrin

I hope your new set up is much more trouble free.
And you spend more time doing what you want, not what you have to do..

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
the new one just topped over 500 hours on it yesterday.......got to admit I am a bit bored....it was kinda fun to get out there and mess around on the truck....there is nothing to really do on the new one.....

Becker

Name
Becker
Just think.. Blueline hired Adam Hale as a sale rep.. wise choice as Adam is great! And would have sold a shit load of units had cash flows had not dried up with the slow down of the economy.

But Jim, Did Blueline ever contact you with a traveling service tech.. Or phone consultant?

I can't imagine the service hours you have into your old V, and documentation.
From the video, it does not look like a single thing went unchanged.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
what happened to my post, I that we were above that around here, :roll: I guess partaking of a little humble pie is a bit bitter a?? no worries we all had to taste it a time or two. heck I drive a new ford truck never thought I would ever see that day.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Becker" But Jim said:
Shawn wanted to hire me when he thought that the V was going to get back up and running...but I did not want any part of it...I have my own business to deal with.......I don't mind helping out when I can.....but I could just see some guy pulling a all nighter and something broke down.....then I would be pulling a all nighter also...

KeithCo said:
What ever happened to that Erickson guy you bought it from?
Is he still in business?

It has been a few years since I have talked to him.....I know he bought a new van and set up right when I bought his Vortex...he picked me up in it at the airport.....he slimmed down his company a bit because he wanted to spend some time doing some other things....

[quote="steve g]what happened to my post, I that we were above that around here, :roll: I guess partaking of a little humble pie is a bit bitter a?? no worries we all had to taste it a time or two. heck I drive a new ford truck never thought I would ever see that day.

don't know what you are talking about..but I am sure one could only imagine....as I was sitting here throwing this together.....I already knew what to expect from you....If anyone was going to read into the video to far..I knew it would of been you.....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The lyrics combined with the video were hilarious.........well right up until it just kept going. Then I felt really sorry for you, it looked frustrating, no one should have to work that much on their machine.

Crowley is right, you have the ability to not just repair but improve it but someone less inclined would have been paying till they were broke.

At least the guy you sold it too won't have a lot of the same repairs.

procleanstl

Maybe I should start putting photos together for my video. 450 hours...lower heat exchanger blew a weld. Blueline shipped wrong exchanger, had to fab it. 4 weeks down and $3,000 later.
Can wait for pto shaft...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
For what it's worth Jim....You still have the best company name in the business....with Wayne Miller's at a close 2nd...possibly a tie if you consider the different processes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom