4 jobs today

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ugh...this should be interesting.
I'm going to attempt to do 4 jobs meeself today.

3 referrals (all from Groupon) and they want "me" of course. :roll:

And 1 job close to home so I couldn't see subbing it out too.

My guys are in south Dallas today.

Wish me luck.

One of them is just a spot from a lady who spilled something after I cleaned her carpets last week.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm just getting used to this again.
You can go to the gym, work a contruction site, swim 1000 laps a day....and it still doesn't get you ready for carpet cleaning. !dork!

many_hats.jpg

rick imby

Name
Rick
Glad you are busy.

We would hate for your wife to make you go get a regular job....selling Groupon ads.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I would be awesome at that....maybe I will start a Network Home Service Deal of the Day. Who's first??

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
4 would be a slow day, not all of us wernerize carpets. heck i have heard that some don't even bother with a vacuum.

gene

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
joeynbgky said:
4 jobs with a buffer is cake... Try using a truckmount or portable... Buffers are for pussies!:)

I think you have that backwards....the whole point of buying the expensive stuff is to make it easy.

Of course most of you yahoos buy the biggest baddest truckmount and STILL haul in a vacuum, 175 and whatever else....I don't get that.

Now I have to Werner everything.....not so bad.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Brian R said:
joeynbgky said:
4 jobs with a buffer is cake... Try using a truckmount or portable... Buffers are for pussies!:)

I think you have that backwards....the whole point of buying the expensive stuff is to make it easy.

Of course most of you yahoos buy the biggest baddest truckmount and STILL haul in a vacuum, 175 and whatever else....I don't get that.

easy.....I did 4 good size jobs and was home before 3....and my uterus was not in a knot worrying about it at 6:15 this morning.....all with out a groupon..website to worry about..google ratings or anything else you think might of help......

Jim Martin said:
[quote="Brian R":245omaxi]
joeynbgky said:

easy.....I did 4 good size jobs and was home before 3....and my uterus was not in a knot worrying about it at 6:15 this morning.....all with out a groupon..website to worry about..google ratings or anything else you think might of help......[/quote:245omaxi]

That's why Jim is my favorite poster. :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jim Martin said:
[quote="Brian R":1o42xovr]
joeynbgky said:

easy.....I did 4 good size jobs and was home before 3....and my uterus was not in a knot worrying about it at 6:15 this morning.....all with out a groupon..website to worry about..google ratings or anything else you think might of help......[/quote:1o42xovr]

Yeah, that was pretty funny. Thanks Jim. lmao.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
joeynbgky said:
I mean the actual cleaning... A buffer is much easier than a wand!!

Yeah, I think I prefer the machine over the wand too.
The orbot is really easy compared to other OP machines that I've ran....1 other one. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom