4 years as of today.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Today marks the 4 year anniversary of the install of my SS870. I didn't realize it had already been 4 years. Time flies when you're having fun. It's been a great machine. Any machine that can hold up to me, is a quality machine. Sapphire 870 is officially Damon-Proof-Certified.

12107904_10206233371485668_5242933972259341806_n.jpg

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Damon is mad at me.

Give him and Derrick a few days to calm down.

I aint mad, numb nut.

You may want to consider looking into
Risperidone or something though.

I like Mark's version better. At least he hopes for the best for everyone regardless the person choices on how to proceed with their business. Especially for a person who choose to buy 'texas rattle can' as you put it..because that person is not in the position to buy $32k truck with $20k TM just yet...

aj5Ip89.gif

• Wow
Reactions: FyreLyter

Mikey P

Administrator
No good deed goes unpunished....

Ask yourself why I would give a damn Derrick..

Based on your (over) reaction would be willing to bet you and Damon think I'm afraid of the competition any truckmount in your hands would create for me...

Ever wonder why Amtex doesn't advertise here?
They've asked ya know ..

Ever wonder why Damon doesn't keep it as a back up or to put an employee in?
It's a dangerous poorly built POS and the van is toast.

Loads of better used options out there for you but this one couldn't possibly be any worse.

btw, the official JW universal FU utilizes the ring finger...

Last edited:

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
No good deed goes unpunished....

Ask yourself why I would give a damn Derrick..

Based on your (over) reaction would be willing to bet you and Damon think I'm afraid of the competition any truckmount in your hands would create for me...

Ever wonder why Amtex doesn't advertise here?
They've asked ya know ..

Ever wonder why Damon doesn't keep it as a back up or to put an employee in?
It's a dangerous poorly built POS and the van is toast.

Loads of better used options out there for you but this one couldn't possibly be any worse.

btw, the official JW universal FU utilizes the ring finger...

I've seen the ring finger before from the one of the sweetest people I know....lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Talk about overreaction...why would i think youd be afraid? You are established carpet cleaner with a good rig and loads of experience in trade and communications. Everything that you do, i have to work 2x or 3x as hard especially in communications. You can steam roll over me easily if you were so inclined...

Im not afraid of your competition either. This area has 400k population with projected increase to 1.2 million population by 2025 or 2030.. come on over, there's room here.

I appreciate your thoughts and inputs, but there are other ways to help instead treating people like an asshat.

There is alot money to be made if we actually work together.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
With apologies to those of you who like to watch a fight:

One of the problems with public debates like this is that it makes rapprochement more challenging.

Why don't you both just get together and talk this out?

Besides, I'm sure Marty is already getting bored with this....

• Haha
Reactions: hogjowl

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
None of my buisness, but sounds like you are getting Damon's truckmount. Good for you. It sounds well sorted by now. Put it to good use.
Just learn the ins and outs of that Northstar heater. I can't say I'm all too crazy about them. They're essentially a pressure washing heater designed for high pressure and high flow. Follow all of the recommended maintenance on it carefully.

Reactions: Hack Attack

Mikey P

Administrator
At this point I don't give a shit Derrick.
I told you when we cleaned the Reno rhmc what I thought of the machine and the van.

Why the deal hasn't transpired by now is interesting....

I look forward to the help me fix it threads.

Tom Conway knows that equipment better than anybody, ask him what he thinks of YOU buying it.

FredC

Village Idiot
provided it was a good deal money-wise I'd buy it

but has it (and van) been sitting another two years now?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I may just do that. I was thinking about that a long time ago
I did that with a little Steamway mastermatic. I had rebuilt the Kero system but it still smoked a little every time it fired up and again went off. I bought the lg 3ht high pressure heater. It will take 1300 psi. They also have a 2200 psi heater available. The 3 HT will give you great heat for general carpet cleaning and small tile cleaning jobs. If you want to run high flow tools like a Zipper ss or a high flow tile tool you might want to consider the 4 HT.

Reactions: DAT

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom