40 vol users

Bucey

Name
FFA?
are you using it when you come across urine spotted homes. For example a home with pee spots through out. How does it work? How are you mixing it? Hf or Pump up. Is it effective and is it the same as smoke outs Urine stain removal. Can you use USR RTU and add it to a pre spray to help remove the spots. Or is the 40 vol a board myth? Any suggestion for this type of issue.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Follow the instructions on the bottle....Oh and make sure your beauticians license is current in case of an accident. DOT will want to see it when they find it on your truck...All kidding aside it is against federal law to use any chemical outside of what it is labled for. 40 vol from Sallys is not packaged for nor sold for anyting other then dying hair. I know lots of guys use it and never ever have a problem. Let some kid get a hold of it or get in an accident and the few $$$$$ you save over buying products that are labeled for out industry will seem like such a huge waste. You can get away with it for 20 years and you will still not have saved enough to cover the cost for one DOT/OSHA butt raping.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
rstrick said:
Can you use USR RTU and add it to a pre spray to help remove the spots

this is the product i carry on my van but i use it for a spot here and there how would i use it to boost a pre spray. or can i

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Yes you can use USR to boost your pre-spray. 4-8 oz per hydro-force is pretty typical. I'd stay at 4 oz as I don't think adding more helps if your using a well formulated pre-spray already

P.S sorry for just ranting and not offering a solution in my first post.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
here is a question ive been wondering a while. If i pretreat urine spots with a low pH can i apply a good PS over top with out stacking alk on top of urine?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom