405 on Ebay

steve g

Name
steve garrett
most of those microprocessor control units were converted back to gauges. it wasn't a good idea for a truckmount prochem later found out. the good is the machine looks to have been used in arizona, which means its dry and not humid, thus there is very little rust on the frame. the machine itself looks in excellent shape. the bad is no waste tank. it going to cost at least 1k to get a waste tank up and working for the machine. if you want and OEM style tank it could be substantially more unless your supplier is willing to sell a used one and even those after this long of time might not have a ton of life left in them. the other is it looks like its going to need about 1k in parts to get it up to snuff. I think I would want the microprocessor control changed out. no waste tank, parts and microprocessor control, means I would probably want the machine for quite a bit less than the asking price.

but all up and running it will be all a machine a one man show can use. oh one last thing it appears that the governor isn't working that great on that machine. which was really common on those. that was the main weakness of those machines is the governors always went bad.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You're right Steve but if you got it for $4,000.00 or $4500.00 that still a good deal. Hell the Nissan, vac pump and pressure pump are worth more.

You could buy it and part it out and still make some money, but why? It wouldn't take much to get her making money.

Back
Top Bottom