421 Boxer Users

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
My gawd do these things get hot. I even used my 6 jet twand and it held the heat. For heat it blows away my little giant and I have the biggestLittle Giant. For you Boxer users does anybody use a six jet wand? I am currently using a 11 inch prochem wand and it takes forever. It was 12 degrees outside and was burning hot. You 421 Boxer unit users be proud of your machine these things rock If you have a 421 give me some pointers my machine has almost 4000 hours on it

Golden Boy

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
My Boxxer wouldn't get that hot. My LG kills it. But I had a few problems with it. I ran a 14inch bristor wand. 5 jets. It was a lot faster than the 11 PC quad jet.

Sent from my motorola flip phone using Crapatalk 1.1

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
My gawd how can anybody make any money using a 11 inch wand?

And here I thought a 12 inch was a toy!

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
They get very hot because they have soooo much back pressure on the motor. Most Boxxers blow motors at a little over 4000 hours. You said you want pointers......save $$ for the up coming blown motor. It will not see 5000 hours.( I do hope for your sake it lasts another 4000 hours but I have never seen it) Talk with any tech that works on those things.

I had one and it did get hot and it got hot fast. They have good suck but they do blow the head gaskets because of the back pressure.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
My gawd do these things get hot. I even used my 6 jet twand and it held the heat. For heat it blows away my little giant and I have the biggestLittle Giant. For you Boxer users does anybody use a six jet wand? I am currently using a 11 inch prochem wand and it takes forever. It was 12 degrees outside and was burning hot. You 421 Boxer unit users be proud of your machine these things rock If you have a 421 give me some pointers my machine has almost 4000 hours on it

Golden Boy

Six jets with what, total 6 flow?

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Most 427 motors were like that Adam but the 421's have been pretty good machines. We have quite a few of them in this area and I have yet to have one blow a motor

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
Interesting, I'm having trouble keeping the heat up on my 421 I'm using a greenhorn with 5 01 jets around 500-600 psi. I think I may have a Dema valve issue. It does have 2400 hrs on it tho so could be alot of things.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Big fooken deal if it blows a motor at 4 thousand hours its a 800 dollar Vanguard engine

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
your dehma valve is probley clogged or not working if its that hot waldo. fuel fired heat will normaly dominate over hx heat. I would check that yor thermosdat may nt be dveting water which may result in a melt down if you gotta set you wand down

Reactions: everfresh1

Chris A

Name
Chris
I cleaned with my 421 the other day in 20~ degree and I was holding 220 atm with an 06 jetted AW29, 350 psi. So yeah not sure about the crazy heat but that's still better than my cds

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
It is a 1400 dollar engine as the 21 horse is no longer available and you must buy a 23 hp vanguard to replace plus labor to install as they are slightly different/ larger casing on the newer engine.

Reactions: everfresh1

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
I'm on my third engine I think I have 5000 hrs on my 421, not sure because the hour meter quit working. You cant find the correct 23 replacement on Ebay for no $800, no way. I usually pay 14000 and 500 for labor because I'm not messing with it. I could replace he engine on my Steamway 4100 easily If I had to, but I've never had to yet, and it has a lots more hours on it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom