4th of July Sale 17.76% off @ EncapStore.com

M

MB Auctions

John G paid a visit to the Chavez Compound yesterday.

Richard is convinced somebody is a liar.

On the lunch menu today is cottage cheese, celery sticks and a Snickers Bar.

Daughter number 4 is still available to any six figure male under the age of thirty. Hot mother in law a huge plus.

Name
Steve Lawrence
John G paid a visit to the Chavez Compound yesterday.

Richard is convinced somebody is a liar.

On the lunch menu today is cottage cheese, celery sticks and a Snickers Bar.

Daughter number 4 is still available to any six figure male under the age of thirty. Hot mother in law a huge plus.

Can you elaborate on the "liar" reference?

Reactions: Jeremy

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I never said that, just words Mike put in my mouth. He's going for numbers this week! :headbang:

John did stop by and demo a Trinity and it's a nice machine. Built solid and the noise that is on the videos is not noticeable at all in real life. Its actually a quite unit.

I was very impressed with it, much heavier than my Orbots and as I said just heavy duty build. Seemed a lot faster and cleaned as well as my Orbots. I liked the solution on the floor and a lot of other well thought out creature features.

You can take shots at the man but the machine or at least the one he demo'ed is a beast!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
OK guys... The software had a hiccup with some items... I'll have to make it into a coupon code. Just type in AMERICA (all caps) when it asks for promo codes and save 17.76 percent. Sorry for the inconvenience...

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Lawrence
Name
Damon
Solution on the floor?

It's an on board sprayer same as the Orbot and the other OP's no?

IMO, the Cimex will always have an advantage over most everything else due to (among other things) the shower feed. It seems to get the encap in a lot better than the on board applications which tends to hit the floor, bounce and spread.

Pre-spray encap, dwell, clean with cotton/terry pads different story - different everything, really. But with scrub 'n run the shower feed makes a big difference.

That's been my observation at least.

I never said that, just words Mike put in my mouth. He's going for numbers this week! :headbang:

John did stop by and demo a Trinity and it's a nice machine. Built solid and the noise that is on the videos is not noticeable at all in real life. Its actually a quite unit.

I was very impressed with it, much heavier than my Orbots and as I said just heavy duty build. Seemed a lot faster and cleaned as well as my Orbots. I liked the solution on the floor and a lot of other well thought out creature features.

You can take shots at the man but the machine or at least the one he demo'ed is a beast!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom