5 for 5

G

Yeppers; Give them ever mutt my kids bring home; along with a bag of dog food!!

P.S. Dispite what that says; I do love animals; as long as they are human!!

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
have not had a job for a few days and won't be doing any until Saturday unless it doesn't warm up, cancelled the 2 Wednesday jobs and rescheduled

spent the day digging out the driveway

2008snow9ch4.jpg

at least it got up to 23 today but more snow coming on Wednesday

we clean for the president of the SW Washington Humaine society, she has several dogs and they are always clean and well behaved

I use to donate money to the humaine society but stopped when they filed a law suit to block the humaine removal of seal lions from the Bonneville Dam area to keep the seal from eating sturgeon and salmon.

I like to help the sheltered animals but not to fight lawsuits. I took over dog food to the Humaine Society

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i gave them the wife and kids
but they would,nt keep them......now i live in the small house with the dog

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I told my wife as soon as I find that duffel bag full of 100's in an empty apt, we are going to buy a bunch of land, build some nice heated barns.

And invite all of the local Humane society's to unleash all of there animals on our land where we can take care of them, and find great homes for them all.

Every Family that adopts an animal from me would get free carpet cleanings for life :)

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
That is a nice gesture Ashley. But do you KNOW how expensive vet bills are ??

I have several good freinds/Customers who are Vets and said they would donate there services if I ever did anything like that. 8)

Greenie

just hearing the word Vet makes my ears bleed.

we first named him Marty...now we just call him money.

DevilDog

I donate all the time to the Humane Society....I hate to see animals suffer. I am a total softie when it comes to dogs, cats, and horses.

If you see a suffering animal...help it out or get help for it. It doesn't take much money per month or year to make a decent difference.

And most of all....donate to good causes that help the most important animals....the human animal.

DevilDog

Walt

steve frasier said:
have not had a job for a few days and won't be doing any until Saturday unless it doesn't warm up, cancelled the 2 Wednesday jobs and rescheduled

spent the day digging out the driveway

2008snow9ch4.jpg

at least it got up to 23 today but more snow coming on Wednesday

we clean for the president of the SW Washington Humaine society, she has several dogs and they are always clean and well behaved

I use to donate money to the humaine society but stopped when they filed a law suit to block the humaine removal of seal lions from the Bonneville Dam area to keep the seal from eating sturgeon and salmon.

I like to help the sheltered animals but not to fight lawsuits. I took over dog food to the Humaine Society

I've rescheduled all my jobs due to snow. Might do one tomorrow. Uggggg....

I've donated services to several dog rescues - I think I like dogs better than most people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom