500 psi, a green pad and a well formulated pre spray...

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey, wadjaknow! My camera makes videos!!!
A popular fish joint we do every six weeks...

My apologies for no annoying christian rock in the back ground and poor editing.

oh, and DO NOT EVEN THING OF USING A GREEN PAD ON ANYTHING BUT LOOP COMMERCIAL GLUE DOWN. And wear it in a tad on some rough concrete.

th_greenie001.jpg

th_greenie002.jpg

th_greenie003.jpg

th_greenie004.jpg

th_greenie005.jpg

th_greenie006.jpg

th_greenie007.jpg

th_greenie008.jpg

th_greenie009.jpg

th_greenie010.jpg

Bob Foster

How much difference in work would a red pad have made.... Impressive suck and heat too.

Walt

I've done the green. How come you don't use the clarke machine for a prescrub? Maybe then you wouldn't need the green.

Mikey P

Administrator
Do you see how fast that 175 gets tossed around?

OP's blow as a pre scrubber.

A new Red would have worked fine but all I had on me was the mean greenie.

Do you see any dirt on that towel?

The post padding was for drying sakes. They had to set the tables up for dinner in two hours.

Get this.

The waitress who was there to let us in had a nice collection of tattoos. I had her give me the tour. Cute little punk chick with a mean lopsided do. When the subject of moving the fan I was leaving behind came up she said "Oh I know all about those things, I use to work for CTI!" :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

She has been out to Olsen's place for CAD days. She watched him parachute and even treated his office staff to some California hospitality. She said her boss at CTI made her wear a wig when she went to Idaho..lol!

Damn small world.

Greenie

Wig in Happy Valley....but not back at the crib...lol

Gotta love the Dog Tag.

&

"the pad alone ain't doing it"

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I imagined with a V you'd be able to move allot faster than that.

Also, what color pad would you guys reccomend for my 13' on commercial glue down, and carpet squares for pre scrubbing.

Lonny

Supportive Member
looks B-A-utifull :D
amazing what a good prescrub can do.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
fug that machine is loud......

and yeah aint that a bit slow for the mighty V????

Tahoesteve

very impressive...and not bad quality video for a camera.

1 question...what is in your well formulated pre spray?

asupremeclean

what temp are you running.....

Jim, I run A Butler there is no comparison to you Vguys. Good heat but not great. I'm just envious I guess.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Sorry Chris......... I should of been more specific...... I was asking Mike......

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I wish you would have done a section without using the scrubber, of course I wasn't able to see the carpet and the level of grime but I clean carpets all the time that show dramatic results like that without scrubbing. mikey that scrubber looks like shit, get a nicer more professional one.

I think this video showed in the most forceful and bone crushing way, how full of shit john G is. this video should show to all the OP crowd they are just phonies and phakes and wanna bees. so john g and your stand alone method, put those videos in your pipe and smoke it beaaaaaaaitch.

the fish joint should have been happy with the job

Mikey P

Administrator
My 175 aint that noisy in person though it sure sounded like the V running didn't it?

I should have shown a picture of the carpet before I pre sprayed. Then you would understand why we wanded it so slow. LOADED with grease. (and pre spray)

02 with Hot Sauce.

First job of the day so that was 220Âş -230Âş ATM

Steve, the scrubber looks freaky because the 50 pound weight that sits on the top of the motor is off. When it's on it looks much better but weigh too heavy...

That 2 x 4 handle is magic.
No way am I getting rid of it.
1.5 horse and built like a tank.

Mikey P

Administrator
I was wondering when that would get noticed.

I have slot cut into the side/wing so I can easily slide my glides of and on. Every full moon I'll get a gnarly cat job that I refuse to vacuum so I'll put on a Slot or Hybrid version.

The GG tag covers the slot otherwise some spray shoots out. That is a old style 4 jetter Ti.

The 6 jetters dont have that problem.

Clever eh?

Greenie

Only 230 ATM?
I say that cause some newbies might not realize, it's pretty hard to get that puff of steam with checkvalve jet extenders on a high flow wand, 230 would make a 2 jet fill the room, but the 4 jet barely show a puff, must have been a 65 deg room?

Mikey P

Administrator
To be honest (aint I always?) I was a bit surprised at that amount of vapor for the first job of the day. it was not cold in the room but the slider door was open.

No H202 added.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom