6 in of snow and everything is shut down

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
i seen 3 cars and trucks one wrecker driver in the ditch in front of my house.
another day snowed in.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We got 8-inches and everything is just crawling, now the cold is here.

It's 7-degrees this am, worse they are predicting wind chills to be minus 20-40 tonight. That will probably create a few broken pipes, hopefully none here. :shock:

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Close to a foot of snow, and sheets of ice, have all but stopped all of Atlanta and the surrounding cities.
More cold comming, and not expected to start thawing until the weekend. We have rescheduled all our jobs for the week (what a PITA).

RickL

I asked my wife Saturday if she would help me do the 3 commercial jobs I had scheduled for the week if I could get us in Sat afternoon. I did and we went knocked all off. It was so much easier with her telling me what to do. lol I missed my helper!

the roads are sheet Ice, but the snow ice cream is good.

001.jpg

007.jpg

011.jpg

014.jpg

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
whiners!! :roll: :mrgreen: 10 inches on top of the 12 from the weekend before! Was cleaning yesterday in 3 above zero weather!! At least the South's snow will disappear in a few days!! :roll: We however are stuck with it until May!!!!!! :x

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, I hear some of you guys can take the full ten inches of snow...I think you like it. :shock:

I think it would rub me the wrong way. :|

steve r

ten miles from here in south bend they got 3 feet in 2 days. we got over 18 inches and its suppose to hit again tomorrow and this weekend.
i heard it was snowing 3 inches an hour at some point.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom