6-rooms and 2 jugs of HF prespray...

Gawd I wish I had my camera today...I just cleaned this 6 room nasty azz house they actual humans lived in...2 HF jugs of PS Poweburst with some purple power(killer rathole prespray)..prescrub with a pad extract with 650 psi with Esteam CS emulisfer(good stuff BTW Thanks Rex!) and it actually came pretty dang good (surprised me actually and Ive cleaned some nasty sheet)...anyway I threw away my pad it was that fookin nasty.....and got a 20.00 tip but I went home and showerd off too...unbelivable how people live..and it looked normal on the outside..but my how people hide there nastiness and they had kids....check better clear...lol

G

I like using a med. brush on pile carpet,only use pads on berbers and commercial.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
C Pennington said:
I been using a pad with scrubbing strips...kinda mutli purpose but that one went in the garbage.

damn..you threw away a $25 scrub bonnet?

next time soak it in a 5 gal bucket of detergent solution over night and then pressure wash it before tossing in the washer

..L.T.A.

meAt said:
C Pennington said:
I been using a pad with scrubbing strips...kinda mutli purpose but that one went in the garbage.

damn..you threw away a $25 scrub bonnet?

next time soak it in a 5 gal bucket of detergent solution over night and then pressure wash it before tossing in the washer

..L.T.A.

It was an old one and I was so disgusted I didnt want to touch it again...

Name
BradFenstermaker
Curtis what is the cleaner = to PB?

Yeah you gotta luv the nasties that you want to hose down yourself before getting in the van.

I never have my camera either so don't feel bad.

Later

BradFenstermaker said:
Curtis what is the cleaner = to PB?

Yeah you gotta luv the nasties that you want to hose down yourself before getting in the van.

I never have my camera either so don't feel bad.

Later

CSN in Pensacola,FL makes a High PH (11.5) enzyme prespray (ask for pink) that is equal to Powerburst and its only 90 bucks a 40 pd pail.

Back
Top Bottom