$60.16 for Sahara for 2 nights for Connections!

Lora Olson

...and that means more $$$ for me to go shoppin at Tiffany's! 8)

We got the deal on Hotels.com. Sahara is just one stop away on the monorail from the Hilton, so it's not much trouble, and no expensive taxi's!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
That's where I have stayed the last 3-4 years at 48 a night. It just keeps getting seedier and seedier so I booked at the Hilton, which is only 1 step up the sleazy/smelly ladder.

I still might switch to somewhere else.

Name
Nate W.
Wow, good price. we had the $16 dollars/a day special last year. Mr. Snow had to rub it in he had a better room then me..... Wish I could go again.... Maybe next year.

Lora Olson

First year I ever went to Connections, was right before we started this business.

There were hookers crawling all over the Hilton, and plenty of guys, with Connections name tags going up the elevators with one of those women.

There is nothing seedier than that! YUCK!!!

F

FB7777

I stayed at the Sahara in 2007, its very old but its within walking distance to the Hilton

I paid $50/ night in 2007, if it gets any cheaper than your rate, people are going to start moving in :shock:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It's Vegas. The only thing you need is clean sheets and a shower. I think I spent a total of 18 hours in my room (5.5 hours of sleep 30 minutes to shower and get dressed each day) I cannot see any reason to spend more money for a "nicer" room for connections. Now when we go down to teh Freedom Concert we will stay somewhere nicer as it will just be me and the wife but connections is about hanging with the guys and the wife understands that. She is going shopping so a cheap room means more of my money she can spend :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm just staying at the Hilton...easy is good for me...and I don't mean the Hookers. :shock:

I could have just stayed with a buddy of mine but whattyagonnado?

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
When Connections was at the Riviera, we stayed at Circus Circus.

I used to get zapped 6-8 times with static electricity just walking through the joint.

The last two times, I've stayed at the Sahara.

I'm with John & Lora here.

For me, as long as it's clean, comfortable and safe, I'm happy.

I only want the room to sleep, shower and go again.

I'm staying there again this trip.

Confirmation #:
Deposit: $33.60
Arrival Date: 09/27/10
Departure Date: 10/03/10
Guest Name: SHORTY GLANVILLE
Number of Rooms: 1

Daily Room Rates:
09/30/10 = $32.00
10/01/10 = $74.00
10/02/10 = $74.00

Total: $ 270.00
Tax: $ 32.40
Final Total: $ 302.40

What I saved in room rates will allow me to buy a Sapphire wand (maybe). shiteatinggrin

Or maybe even a Hydrokinetic upperholstery tool that won't get hookers. shiteatinggrin

If I can find some at the RIGHT PRICE. (HINT). somewhat amus

Ooroo,

:roll:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I really hate it too-but something draws me back once a year or so. Fortunately I have usually covered all my incidentals with winnings at the tables so that makes it more tolerable.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
not that I am the most straight laced guy in the world but I am still a family man and vegas has gotten disgusting. a couple years back I took my wife down to connections we spent the night down there. we didn't have any fun, there are raunchy fliers and business cards all over the streets from people soliciting prostitution. the place is dirty and evil, it used to be kept behind the scenes but nowadays its in the wide open. I am a family guy, I don't drink or gamble more than $100 bucks, I guess vegas isn't really for a guy like me.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I have come a few times with my wife and my girlfriend (not at the same time), and we have enjoyed ourselves very much, seeing shows, people watching and stoping in to Connections for a bit.

I know at noight there is a seedier side to vegas, but it is actually much better than 20 years ago in my opinion, and at night I just take a cab if we go places and avoid the seedy crowd.

Ken

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Don't you just enjoy all the people flicking cards at you while you walk down the street ? I made it there after Connections(October) last year for 2 days. No way I'd be caught dead walking around there with SOME of you dorks. :p

Name
Nate W.
Ken Snow said:
I have come a few times with my wife and my girlfriend (not at the same time), and we have enjoyed ourselves very much, seeing shows, people watching and stoping in to Connections for a bit.

I know at noight there is a seedier side to vegas, but it is actually much better than 20 years ago in my opinion, and at night I just take a cab if we go places and avoid the seedy crowd.

Ken

When I grow up, I want to be just like Mr. Snow. You'd have to have some real game to get both there the same time.... :twisted:

Chavez, saddle up and tell us what your secret is....

j/kidding to both of you......... shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom