6pm weekdays. Please don’t bother me.

Credits
Funny thing is, if you don’t answer the phone when you run a business, THEY CALL THE NEXT GUY..... I was helping my wife make dinner, a call came in, she asked if we should ignore it, I said answer. Turns out they want 14,000 sqft ft cleaned Saturday. She asked if it was TM accessible, they said no, SO, Cimex @ .22c a sqft..... Still don’t want to answer your phone? Fine I’ll take it.....

Credits
ok-- we can talk about Damon now-its after 6pm -he left the room and is being distracted. :stir: :lol:
You guys all pick on Damon. Even though I’ve never met him in person, I’m pretty sure he’s a solid, salt of the earth kind of guy..... I’m sure he would give you the shirt off his back. It’s easy sometimes to get the hyena mentality, and single out ‘one of the flock’...... well, I will stand against the crowd, and say ‘back the fook off’....

Credits
You guys all pick on Damon. Even though I’ve never met him in person, I’m pretty sure he’s a solid, salt of the earth kind of guy..... I’m sure he would give you the shirt off his back. It’s easy sometimes to get the hyena mentality, and single out ‘one of the flock’...... well, I will stand against the crowd, and say ‘back the fook off’....
The reason we do it is because he is a solid, salt of the earth guy. We know he can take it and give back as good as he gets.

Lifetime Supportive Member
Credits
I agree...I was just joking--I like Damon! and I never met him.
I wish him only the Best.

Supportive Member
Credits
Thanks. I feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Hey. Just wanted to say a big thanks to @Desk Jockey. Had a good talk the other day with him on some ideas. I’ve started putting a plan together and the drop box stuff was very helpful. I’ll let you know how it all works out moving forward.

Latest posts