7 more weeks till LV- please only post if your coming

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Trying to get a sense of who will be there. I arrive on Tues the 28th. Please only post to this thread if your coming.

Thanks
Ken

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'll be there

Arrive 29th
Leave 1st

Has to be short for me but I wanted to at least meet some of you maniacs. shiteatinggrin

Josh Adler

I'll be there Tuesday 9/28- Sunday 10/3 with my pops......

hey Ken,
I think you know my dads best friend Joel Swimmer from michigan...

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Hey Josh- I do know Joel Swimmer from many years ago (man I feel old)! Haven't heard of or seen him in probably 10-15 years. Any idea how he is doing and where he is now? I have run into his old partner, John Balbous (sp) a few times over the years.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Will be good to see you John & finally meet Lora. I'll be at the $10 Black Jack tables in either the Hilton or at your place.

Josh Adler

Ken Snow said:
Hey Josh- I do know Joel Swimmer from many years ago (man I feel old)! Haven't heard of or seen him in probably 10-15 years. Any idea how he is doing and where he is now? I have run into his old partner, John Balbous (sp) a few times over the years.

Yea him and my father go wayyy back to oak park high days..i was telling his son to jump on mikeysboard and check it out and asked if you 2 knew each other. Joel is working at isc? or ics? i cant remember which way around it is. hes doing great. hes got 3 boys (Michael,Josh,Drew) and 2 of the 3 are in the business as well. He is suppost to be coming to cali for a visit pretty soon..ill tell him you said hello

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Wow- what a small world. ISC uses us for their rug cleaning and is about 10 miles from our main facility. Please do tell Joel I said hello.

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Lisa and I are going as usual. We may even have one of our staff members in tow.

Neither of us gamble, so most of our spare time will be spent walking the long service corridors of the Hiltion in hopes of seeing the ghost of Elvis.

Lora Olson

hmmm...would you "lower" yourself to the $5 tables?? I get heartburn gambling with any money...let alone a $10 minimum. If they have $2 tables...I go there over the $5's! :lol:

F

FB7777

I'll be there THursday to Saturday with my wife

does this mean you're coming to Vegas Vawter? or can'ts you read :?: :mrgreen:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
fred boyle said:
I'll be there THursday to Saturday with my wife

does this mean you're coming to Vegas Vawter? or can'ts you read :?: :mrgreen:
i was merly expressing my sorrow at not being able to SEE "the other Josh"..
remember him?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Start your own thread Bob and please don't respond :-)

Lora~ they def have 3 dollar tables in the back of Sahara by the racing museum. I like the $10-$15 tables better so I win a little more.

Lora Olson

Ken Snow said:
Start your own thread Bob and please don't respond :-)

Lora~ they def have 3 dollar tables in the back of Sahara by the racing museum. I like the $10-$15 tables better so I win a little more.

It's the "losing" a little more that really pisses me off!! :twisted:

Name
John LaBarbera
The Mytee Crew will be there, John, Paul, Vinnie, Nathan and Belinda. I come in on Tuesday, everybody else on Wednesday.

C

cucu

me myself and the wife is going to be there and this year i will find the Irish pub
the only thing is my new judson just got here and i may want to stay home and just go to work instead..................................................

no im going

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Ken Snow said:
Trying to get a sense of who will be there. I arrive on Tues the 28th. Please only post to this thread if your coming.

Thanks
Ken
I'll be there, Ken. Arriving Tuesday and leaving Saturday morning.

Steve

PS Scott Warrington and I are going to have breakfast one day (Jon-Don is paying) and talk about his new part-time after hours gig as the technical consultant for www.SFS.JonDon.com

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm not big on gambling so I will probably just be hanging out looking at the people.

I'm looking forward to the trade show....and I told Full Circle I would help with the booth...I'm such a kiss ass. lol

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Ken, If I can just sneak in here and ask...where are you guys staying? I'm 80/20 right now, If i do go it will be Hilton for the 3 nights than maybe switching to another hotel depending on rate.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I'll make it short & sweet.

In Monday.

Don't know how to gambol and don't wanna learn.

Out Sinday.

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

Mikey P

Administrator
Tom Meyer, Al Paulson, Joe Appleby and I will be rolling into Sin City on our choppers along with 5 or 7 Sapphire employees on Tuesday afternoon and heading home on Friday.

I'll be selling autographs at the Full Circle booth at select times.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
Tom Meyer, Al Paulson, Joe Appleby and I will be rolling into Sin City on our choppers along with 5 or 7 Sapphire employees on Tuesday afternoon and heading home on Friday.

I'll be selling autographs at the Full Circle booth at select times.

Choppers :lol:

Who's autographs are you selling? shiteatinggrin

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I am so bad with names and faces on the internet...I am sure I will be embarassed when I meet someone like Chavez and say "who?"
lol
Still looking forward to it.

tim

I arrive on Tuesday, fly back out on Sunday. Staying at the Hilton for the show and moving to the Venetian on the weekend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom