777/Aerotech abomination going strong

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
No dry strokes, this job is dry in 1 hour or less. We are operating the blower at 19hg - water cooled of corse :)

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
i was going to say it sounds like you are running really high revs especially for a #6 blower.

Michael,

Im actually spinning the blower at the same speed as Aerotech (2000 RPM)

The camera is REAAAALLY amplifying the noise... although it is way louder than I would like.

Im using the original 777 silencer that I modified to work under the truck, and im sure that plays a huge part in its noise levels.

I would like to go with the "Q" Series blower and the new AT silencer.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Do you tell your guys to be careful swinging the zipper around don't punch a hole in the wall?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Setup and tear down on that specific job with three guys is only about 8 minutes or so each because of electric hose reels. Ad the fact that is it a straight shot in, just center both sets of hoses, connect the vs hose to the reel and go.

About the easiest layout for a setup and take down there could possibly be.

I think most are missing that he does this job twice a month. So first not going to be very dirty or filthy to begin with, and second the overall layout of the job is just a dream. The customer probably has their people vacuum before he gets there.

I can see about a 50 minute job if a stand alone sprayer is being used by a third guy while the other two are setting their hose runs up. But you would have to be basically running and hauling ass to accomplish that, hard work for sure.

Reactions: AshleyMckendree

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Ashley,

Looks great.

Save you guys some time w/out having to deal w/ all those hoses and get those stair straps, I got it from JB (but I don't buy from him anymore, they are the red/blue velcro straps w/ a 3-4 foot cord that clips on to the stair rails than velcro around the hoses. I use a set for the Rotovac 360i than on to us on the belt clip, it works great that way the guys won't have the hoses get in their way.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Michael hit the nail on the head.

Customer vacuums with a pile lifter that I sold them & service once a month, They Vacuum before and after every event!

Before starting, all three techs are pre-spraying (2 Hydroforces and a 5gal battery sprayer)
Once the HF's are done spraying, the pressure hose is already setup, so all that's left is the vac hose.

The Video is also a little deceiving, I handed the 15" Zipper to the helper who has only been training for a week, so I could shoot the Vid.

I took it back and hauled ass. :p

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom