8.9 magnitude earthquake hit Japan...

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Scary stuff. The earthquakes are making their rounds. West Coast is about due, and I look for the fault line in Utah to give way any year now too.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
yea might be getting time to buy them good 35 mile walkie talkies....for when the cell towers are out...

i have always wondered what will happen to work if everything gets ACEd up???? And for how long??

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Nate The Great said:
I going surfing... Cheehuu!!!

We got a tsunami warning and it's suppose to hit 3am Friday morning... Ivebeensold
well then don't forget yor toe tag so's they can identify yor body.....good luck!

John Watson

The Quake just did minor damage, The Tsunami is what turns everything into hell, "Sorry to say" Been there, done that, 1964, March 27th, 5:36pm the great Alaskan Earthquake, We had what was classified as 3 waves hit and wipe out the downtown area of my home town Kodiak. My family, by tracking our bloodline and ancestry was one of the most devaststated from my Greatgrand mother who listened to her last surving son while he was talking on the ship to shore radio to her in the blind (she just had a reciever) attemp to make it home and was caught by the 3rd wave, after surviving the first 2. His last words "Sorry Mama, don't look like we are going to make this one" and his radio transmission went silent, His decapitatd body and the name plate of his boat "Spruce Cape" was recovered on Spruce cape in the following days, weeks.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
you better chime in nate, to say your ok....

damnit wish i had his number...

my wife told me this morning that it hit hawaii

Name
Nate W.
I'm all good. I heard Maui and Big island had 11 footers that hit some hotels. I'm in high ground, but my parents aren't. There house is close to the beach... We're still on alert. No work today, I guess... Island of Oahu (where I'm at) and Kauai didn't get hit....yet....hopefully not... shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom