870 ss vs steam action diesel

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I need a new machine as this one is getting up there in hrs. I wanted a diesel slide in for my box truck and John offered me a great deal. The problem is I have only seen the video Mikey shot at Fresno and it looks like a mess of hoses and heat exchangers
http://youtu.be/t3HpshQXlzs

. I believe he controls the heat by bleeding it into the fresh water tank. He doesn't have a contingency for when that water gets to hot. I could strip it all down and use a burner but I hate to pay that much and then add a burner. The 870 looks good and a company I know but I'm sure they mount the computer right up on top and cook it just like mine. So I'll have to alter that right away.
Everything will be jammed together tight which means moving stuff around for ease of maintenance. The caterpillar will be more but it will last forever. I hate decisions

gene

Reactions: jwfoulk12

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
well, you know you would love to have that 60 diesel, with a mad blower

the ss fits smaller space, 1 place for service...

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
The size of the blower is not the issue. It's just your straw man.
I forgot the whole you can only pull so much air through argument. Experience tells me much more will go through. I can place my wand on the carpet on 4 and it's good but at 5 it pulls air through most carpets. Add a zipper to the equation and twice the air flows through. Also a carpet extracted on single is wetter than the same carpet extracted on dual. I'm more interested in opinions of the 2 machines than rather If I need awesome power.

Gene

Reactions: dealtimeman

Red Green

Name
Red
Are they in the stone ages over there or dead?
I've sent a couple emails with no reply, no answer at phone number. :errf:
I was interested in their machines enough to try and contact for more info, but with no answer I've moved on.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I forgot the whole you can only pull so much air through argument. Experience tells me much more will go through. I can place my wand on the carpet on 4 and it's good but at 5 it pulls air through most carpets. Add a zipper to the equation and twice the air flows through. Also a carpet extracted on single is wetter than the same carpet extracted on dual. I'm more interested in opinions of the 2 machines than rather If I need awesome power.

Gene

I never once said anything about blower size, or it's importance. I only commented on the two companies.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I never once said anything about blower size, or it's importance. I only commented on the two companies.
Sorry I guess I don't speak pig Latin. I assumed the mention of the straw was referring to the size of the hose.

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom