9 gallon rechargeable sprayer $189.95

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Switch out the POS 40 psi pump with a shurflow 60 or even a 100 psi pump and away you go.
I did a conversion with a 100 psi and it's been two years running.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Yeah I've switched out pumps on previous sprayers, big boss and omni sprayers. I've got extras lying around.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I used this sprayer night before last on a large restaurant and really liked it. I put a high output v jet on the wand and it sprayed hard from full charge to the end of the job. It was nice not having to refill the sprayer, the job took all 9 gallons. The large wheels and large lid are nice too. I had to wheel it up stairs and it was easy with the big tires. I mixed my powder pre spray in a 5 gallon bucket and easily poured it into the large lid. The only thing I didn't like was the short hose so I added a light weight 50 footer so I can leave the sprayer in place and pre spray. I'll be using it for larger jobs, definitely worth the $169.

Name
Tom Ingram
I used this sprayer night before last on a large restaurant and really liked it. I put a high output v jet on the wand and it sprayed hard from full charge to the end of the job. It was nice not having to refill the sprayer, the job took all 9 gallons. The large wheels and large lid are nice too. I had to wheel it up stairs and it was easy with the big tires. I mixed my powder pre spray in a 5 gallon bucket and easily poured it into the large lid. The only thing I didn't like was the short hose so I added a light weight 50 footer so I can leave the sprayer in place and pre spray. I'll be using it for larger jobs, definitely worth the $169.

Where did you get the longer hose? Does the wand work well?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom