9800 CFM air mover (airpath type)

danpauselius

I wonder, at what point will a downdraft fan actually lift itself off the ground like a helicopter, LOL.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It isn't the fan that makes the airpath what it is. It's the louvers that create the path of air that it does (I think that's why they called it the airPATH) A big bad fan only means your drying the spot under it really fast but does nothing for the rest of the room.

T

The Magician

I don't like how they made the new airpath. It won't sit up on its side. for uph. drying. Pf has made a nice air mover . With all the hipe about the vents who knows. I'm willing to try it at $100 less.

Greenie

The million dollar question is:
What is the inside diameter of the Knock off fan, and what is the outside diameter of the louvered grill part from Dri-Eaz?

Rex Tyus

What is the inside diameter of the Knock off fan, and what is the outside diameter of the louvered grill part from Dri-Eaz?

LMAO@ Greenie. However I am reasonably confident that no matter what the size is you can get a round air diffuser from an HVAC supply house for about $40. My Dad made me feel stupid when I showed him my airpaths :oops:

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
The " Million dollar question"

What is right and what is wrong?

Bait and switch... Wrong!

CD saying HWE is bad... Wrong!

Can't Use glides... Wrong!

Copying (stealing) the little guys idea...Wrong!

Where do you take your stand?

Best Regards

Keith Studebaker

Rex Tyus

Lighten up Keith we are just joking. I have two airpaths. Never one much for knock offs. 8)

Greenie

My point is....How much you wanna bet the knock off BlackMax is the exact size as Keith's original fan? Coincidence?

Fee free to smack the next PF guy/gal you see, square in the teeth.

You can be a dick in this industry, but not without consequences.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Be rightly skeptical of "rated" cfm, hp or other statistics for most fans. Most are theoretical maximums that are never approached in the real world.

9800cfm is one of those numbers....

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Studebaker said:
The " Million dollar question"

What is right and what is wrong?

Bait and switch... Wrong!

CD saying HWE is bad... Wrong!

Can't Use glides... Wrong!

Copying (stealing) the little guys idea...Wrong!

Where do you take your stand?

Best Regards

Keith Studebaker

Did you patent it?

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Without the patented louvered exit, the AirPath would be just another undisciplined whirlwind spot dryer that disturbs the whole room, without drying the carpet very fast.

As is any knock-off that doesn't direct the airflow in a ground-hugging laminar sheet.

Compare them side by side with papers on desks to see what I mean.

Mike Brummett

OR....

You could make a video of how truly BAD the BlackMax is. Get that same woman who narrates the Chem-Dry vs. Steam video.
I think she also does many sleazy political attack ads too. Be sure to doctor the footage and show priceless family heirlooms blowing off of tables and smashing into a million peices. Also be sure to use the words MOLD and CANCER a lot.

Then get all the black guy's named Max that you can find to file a class action lawsuit for using their name and for sending a racially discriminating message that black men named Max are blowhards!

Problem solved!

MIKE

The Great Oz

Name
bryan

The question is how many millions will DriEaz make selling the diffuser. One of our guys broke a diffuser several months ago - replacement part cost from Studebaker? $0

Recently another guy broke one - replacement cost from DriEaz? $116. Knock off fan+diffuser from DriEaz= just buy an AirPath.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom