$99...what a deal... Omni Dry Fan

randy

Name
Randy
Even better deal: Same blower under a different name available at COSTCO for $54.89 I have a few of them and like them for drying upholstery and small crevices like craw spaces where you can't fit a full size fan. Maybe for drying minor water damage in an attic where hauling full size fans would be a hassle. I was in a building that is 8 stories, built in the late 1800's with no elevator. I was on floor number 8 and even those tiny fans seemed heavy after hauling them up. On the way out these two guys were wrestling a BANE clean Portable up to the fourth floor. I felt sorry for them. The only real down side on the fans is they are a wimpy 500CFM

Last edited:

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Even better deal: Same blower under a different name available at COSTCO for $54.89 I have a few of them and like them for drying upholstery and small crevices like craw spaces where you can't fit a full size fan. Maybe for drying minor water damage in an attic where hauling full size fans would be a hassle. I was in a building that is 8 stories, built in the late 1800's with no elevator. I was on floor number 8 and even those tiny fans seemed heavy after hauling them up. On the way out these two guys were wrestling a BANE clean Portable up to the fourth floor. I felt sorry for them. The only real down side on the fans is they are a wimpy 500CFM

The omnidry has an added 300cfm over the costco fan.

Mike Draper

I bought one from John at Superior Cleaning solutions to try out. I was really surprised at how much power it has. I'll be getting a few more.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
atu3y5eg.jpg

Got one just like it for 124 thru clean freak they had a one day sale for $99 but I missed it

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
They do look similar but they are different machines.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/15406586?...90784350&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=34447060510&veh=sem

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I bought some at the trade show...the knock off version????? or the people who make them and label it for omni....anyway http://www.xpower.ws/

they were 101, instead of 118.....then i saw these for 99:confused:

but mine have a timer....which the only thing i can think of the timer is good for...when the kids want some air to go to bed....blow it in their room and have a timer...

anyway, i bought 3, the wife won 1...and they are awesome little fans...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom