a candid evening with Mr Doug Heiferman..

Mikey P

Administrator
Those of you who frequent Facebook these days should all know Doug by now. Aside from Robert Falzone, there is no one as prolific at keeping us informed of their damn shenanigans inside our glorious industry as Mr Heiferman. Before I was banned from the Carpet Cleaner’s group by the Mytee Mafia I took the ...
The post a candid evening with Mr Doug Heiferman.. appeared first on MikeysBoard.com !

More...

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Ive taken a class or two from Doug when I lived in Utah. Great experience with him and admire his passion.

I wish he would pick a better football team though... hehe.

Sent from my LGL96G using Tapatalk

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
What I love best about Doug is how encouraging he is to new cleaners, especially owner-operators. I took a class from him many years ago when I was just getting started. Out of necessity I was driving a poorly lettered minivan with a portable and an OP inside. A co-instructor let me know during class that I had to buy a TM right now! (He was truly just trying to be helpful) Doug made a point of taking me aside during a break in the class specifically to blow sunshine up my backside. I have never forgotten that kindness and encouragement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom