a chip off the old block

Mikey P

Administrator
Waldo like myself is super busy these days.

Two super stars like ourselves don't take midday naps and waste our precious time on 4 rate cleaning forums.

We also don't have time to take a day off to rip POS Little Giants out to have them welded when we have customers banging down our doors demanding service.

So what's the fix for a pinhole leak putting out the pilot light?

Ccram some wood under the thing according to which way the driveway is tilted.

2013061495103405_zpsd915183f.jpg

Rock on Son! :rockon:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Seems like it might be worth having a spare little giant to be installed at times like this. Then you swap while repairs are made. No?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Mine is on a elevated metal riser that has a concave bottom with a hose in the center. Any leaks and it geos out the hose instead of rusting my rig. It also has a mirror under it to check the pilot/ flame.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Please stop at the hardware store and get some tin metal, instead of the wood, unless you just want to see if an accident might happen and the van burns up.

Mikey P

Administrator
Dont listen to these sour pusses Waldo, If the particle board ever wears out just use some nice 4 ply cardboard.

Much cheaper.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Perfect day today 3 jobs and only lit the pilot light once. Im a fooken Genius.

GOLDEN Boy

FredC

Village Idiot
Dont listen to these sour pusses Waldo, If the particle board ever wears out just use some nice 4 ply cardboard.

Much cheaper.

while cardboard would certainly be cheaper ...that IS NOT particle board (its OSB).....JUST SAYIN

FredC

Village Idiot
Just called you back...funny...you didn't answer your POS phone either :D

on a serious note...that f'r has been on the charger in another room for days...today is the first day in two weeks? I've felt like doing anything but holding my couch down....at least as far as communication.....I've REALLY been trying to get some actual work in the past few days..........

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
see....even waldo, with his limited "abilities" (bless his heart) ,says you're a dipshit and that is really OSB....I'd expect a drop in your ranking.............

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
serious question...that Hudson sprayer you are using..how the fook did you get it to last more than a couple fills with "hot" water without bursting the POS hose between the reservoir and wand?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Fred you are right just blew one last week. Hudson use to have awesome customer service. They are losing it. I just bought two three weeks ago. Both are down. A customer reps response to my complaint was what do you expect everything is made in Asia. Its like they are giving up. They sent me a new hose and a new pump. Im done with these guys. I even tried to buy new hose and a hose shop in my town. Its a weird size could not find anything that will fit. U would think with all the know it alls on this board that someone could invent a quality sprayer or for Gods sake a quality heating system for a TM.

Golden Boy

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Those hudson sprayers are not made for hot water. I have a bunch of the same thing from harbor freight. I use them for treatments that need cold water.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You had options but you went cheap so you got what you paid for so stop whining like a little biotch....

Back
Top Bottom