a fun call on Monday

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
We had a customer call up and insist that our tech 2 days after he cleaned her house- came back to her house and stole her dogs! She had no evidence, only a "feeling". She called us no less that 30x's on Monday and likely 100x's yesterday. She had the police call us requesting to speak with the contractor.

I personally called her this morning to address this and she says 'Oh Nevermind, they were picked up by animal control, we have them back" and hung up the phone! @$#@%#@$%#

anyone else have something like this happen?

I had a lady nearly have a heart attack when her cat GUS got out while I was cleaning. She said I was supposed to watch for him. I said no you are supposed to watch him.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
gregcole said:
We had a customer call up and insist that our tech 2 days after he cleaned her house- came back to her house and stole her dogs! She had no evidence, only a "feeling". She called us no less that 30x's on Monday and likely 100x's yesterday. She had the police call us requesting to speak with the contractor.

I personally called her this morning to address this and she says 'Oh Nevermind, they were picked up by animal control, we have them back" and hung up the phone! @$#@%#@$%#

do they LOOK a little shifty.....?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The crazy ones are the best one.

They remind you to laugh it off every once in a while.

I had a lady jump down my throat one time because I woudn't use her cleaning solution in my TM :shock:

I literally said "You've got to be kidding me" after about the 10th time she yelled at me about it.

It was a brown liquid in an unmarked bottle.

I backed out slowly once I realized how crazy she was.
I was going down the drive with her yelling "GET EDUCATED!!!" over and over.
She was trying to teach me about "natural" products.
Arsenic is natural too but I'm not going to clean with it.

That was a weird one.

Name
R.J. Povio
had a lady that spilled bleach/and or some kind of bathroom cleaner from cleaning her mstr bath on the carpet in her mstr br. There where a few discolorations in the mstr br that she pointed out, wanting to know if we could get those spots out. I said no, there is color loss. There is nothing to get out, the color is gone. She then replies, "well can you clean the whole room with bleach to make it look the same color?" I paused a few seconds, and said "are you serious?" She said yes. I said "100% no". If there are any traces of bleach in my machine and they get on to any other part of your carpet it will ruin the rest of the carpet in your house.......shes said OHHHHH!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
gregcole said:

Time for the old "burning bag of dog poop" on her porch! That always gets their attention........

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
"He called the shit poop!!" :shock:

Mikey, T and Boyle on a Saturday night. :lol:

l_9d74d410ff2e0237c17b487d8881cd87.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom